OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea despite his piss poor shooting dude hit some clutch shots down the stretch in both series. we gave up shots down the stretch on the other end and ultimately lost those close games.

but yea, Kemba showed up in some clutch moments for us. Still feel the most comfortable with the ball in his hands in iso situations with the game on the line than anybody

Agreed, especially when Tatum is likely to eeither stiff-arm a dude if he’s not spamming the step back :lol:

I was surprised to Kenna’s overall FG% was still at 44% but it’s because he’s shouting damn near 60% on 2PA :wow:

JD617 JD617 =
1600712504787.png

MVP MVP =
1600712531645.png

fetchimage

Sounds kinda similar to how you used to be a Colts fan and then ditched them when Peyton left. And then became a Rams fan, and ditched them too.

As far as the LeBron/Lakers thing, you said you were gonna do the same thing freeze did. Only difference is he actually followed through.

I'm crying :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven't seen a single post from that weirdo stalker in about 2 years now but let me take a guess, he brought up me leaving the Colts after they stupidly let Peyton Manning go and or me somehow being a UF bandwaggoner despite me going to and getting a degree from the school. Or something about leaving when Bron came yet it never actually happened. Same ol shtick that 🤡 has done for years. Never provides any actual analysis or opinion on anything basketball. Just pulls receipts.

Sounds kinda similar to how you used to be a Colts fan and then ditched them when Peyton left. And then became a Rams fan, and ditched them too.

As far as the LeBron/Lakers thing, you said you were gonna do the same thing freeze did. Only difference is he actually followed through.

353AD577-BB1E-473F-8926-3E281E65CCCB.gif

What are your requirements for someone to be allowed to be called a veteran locker-room leader?

Iono, I'm prolly bein too hard on him, he probably is the defacto vet leader, but I mean, he doesn't have any rings, I don't think he been to a Finals, he's never been a cornerstone franchise #1-#2-#3 type player, he's just a vet, I suppose. The fact I didn't even think of him should be an indicator he's not much of a "leader", imo.

But I'm an ***hole, so don't listen to me. I'm sure he has been the guiding influence for the team and they're happy to have him.

Iono, I'm prolly bein too hard on him, he probably is the defacto vet leader, but I mean, he doesn't have any rings, I don't think he been to a Finals, he's never been a cornerstone franchise #1-#2-#3 type player, he's just a vet, I suppose. The fact I didn't even think of him should be an indicator he's not much of a "leader", imo.

But I'm an ***hole, so don't listen to me. I'm sure he has been the guiding influence for the team and they're happy to have him.

As long as you know those are some highly unreasonable qualifications for someone to be considered a locker-room vet. :lol:

Yea I only started posting in here a couple years ago so I’d like to know the origins behind this beef.

If I remember right, Kobe was moreso the origin of their beef. I could be wrong, we all been here a long *** time, but I remember a few of those battles back in the day.

They both good peeps tho, just differing opinions on some things. :lol:

I thought when a player you don't like comes to your team, he now becomes a player you do like?
this is how its always been in sports but some guys take it too far and hate players for the smallest reasons.

its valid that if an athlete has done something vile or criminal on a personal level you wouldnt want them on your team but clearly some people hate players for no good reason.

dont be a zodogg

Let's be clear. Love the Lakers. The brand. Don't like dwight, kuzma, Bron or any of you suckas though. Lol imagine caring who I root for and how I choose to be a fan...when really....I don't care about y'all.. at all :lol:.

I can respect your stance honestly.

This is such a plastic *** Laker team. It's like a band of rogue agents put together in a year and led by a ***** who 85% of the fan base really hates deep down. Only drafted players or holdovers from the grind years are guys like Kuzma and KCP :lol:

Just nastiness all around :sick:

1. Just wondering how long this, "Kobe was with ME" nonsense will last.

2. What is wrong with wanting to see a little old lady to slip on a banana peel and break her face?

1. I feel like a lot of people bring it up AFTER they accomplish something rather than beforehand. I can’t really recall any predictions tied to his name.

2. Cmon man.

kawhi truly ****ed up man. kinda feel sorry for him but then i kind of dont.

go home and play with lebron a war tested champion and one of the futures top 5 in ad knowing you can put more years on your career because you wont have to always carry the load and burn yourself out

OR

go home and play with paul george whos known as a playoff choker and burn yourself out

1600720702441.gif

Last edited:
1. I feel like a lot of people bring it up AFTER they accomplish something rather than beforehand. I can’t really recall any predictions tied to his name.

2. Cmon man.

It's a silly take given that this team has leaned heavily into dedicating this season in his memory from the court to the jerseys to even breaking their huddles with "Mamba". When you have those type of moments which clearly that shot was last night it isn't some contrived response in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom