OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what does this even mean? Lot of yall looked dumb as hell re: the process also
If that's the case then I'm all good. Call them out. But it can't just be a you were wrong about the end result so you don't know anything type of deal

When Kyrie hit that game 7 game winner, they were considering him top 5 players in the league too. Best PG in the game.

If Khris Middleton was the Lakers #2 playing with Lebron and ya'll won the Finals they'd be saying he's better than PG, Kawhi, Tatum. Top 10 players in the league too.

Yea that Kyrie situation didn't play out like that man. :lol:

He was never considered top 5 or the best pg.

Yea that Kyrie situation didn't play out like that man. :lol:

He was never considered top 5 or the best pg.

NTers are prisoners of the moment. Go back 30k pages and you'll see what people were considering Kyrie. Hell there was a 50 page argument on Harden being better than Kobe before that game 7 loss.

The Finals will be played in the middle of football season. Yes there’s an asterisk, but who cares? Every team and its fans that went into the bubble, wanted that chip. The 4 teams that still have a shot at it don’t give a **** about the circumstances; they just wanna win it all.

NTers are prisoners of the moment. Go back 30k pages and you'll see what people were considering Kyrie. Hell there was a 50 page argument on Harden being better than Kobe before that game 7 loss.
IIRC, people argued Harden was a better SCORER than Kobe. Not better than Kobe. I

Players are playing like its game point of the 2020 All Star game. Competition and testosterone at an all time high. Best team wins still.

No asterisk for me too

Is 2020 different? Hell yea

Same playing field for every team though so there’s no asterisk. I’m not putting an asterisk because it’s different. Still got to win the games, hoop still 10 feet, court still 94 feet, no home court adv for both sides.
Yea my asterisk is simply noting that 2020 is different.

Which is why there would be an asterisk in a history book.

I am not implying any team has an advantage over any other team.

Uh that doesn’t seem like a very smart thing to do :lol:

Heat in 5

just kidding. Heat in 7 tho
bruh, I know they aren’t kids so you can’t hit them with no horse playing or running around the pool, but damn. That **** could’ve went wrong in a few different ways.

I feel old telling people they shouldn’t play around the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom