OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can say that for a lot bro. JR bouta have 2 and Barkley got none. Tmac got none. A.i. none. Ewing, none. Harden none. Even kd only got 2. Jr and kd, same level.
Nah difference is that I can see KD ending up with another ring or two. Russ on the other hand.....

So I don't get no props at all for bleeding purp and gold through those yrs huh? I'm just a bandwagon huh? Dealing with Robert sacre and Chris Kanan sleeping on the bench and Nick young celebrating missed 3s, and Jimmy buss trucker hats and lucky brand tees under blazer jackets? Or when Kobe finally came back to get waved off by Jeremy Lin. No props huh? But because I did what I said I was gonna do and not rock with Bron, like I haven't alllll these yrs, I'm wrong? AD carrying that man. And he better get fmvp.

187B315E-7F3C-4321-A707-B2EA358F93CE.gif

Water isn't wet bruh. It's literally science. Don't blame me that you're remedial.
Lol it is not science. Water being wet is simply how you define “wet”. Water may not be wet if you define “wet” as being when a solid is covered by a liquid. There are many other definitions and uses for the word “wet” though...”wet” is even used as a noun in some instances.

Your screen name is freeze...what about ice? If you splash water on ice you are saying it is not wet? Have you ever heard the term “wet steam”? The phase changes of water allow it to be “wet”. Idk bro...seems more like making a general statement as “water isn’t wet” is more remedial. It’s kind of a basic way of defining things.

Last edited:
Especially if youre black....... In 2020? You hate to see it.

We all let off the slander canons for jokes but if you’re legit sitting there sick cause Bron took another step towards a milestone you need to seek help :lol:

if it took for 2020, for you to learn to appreciate your blackness, jokes on you. You just started loving yourself in 2020? Sad. Ya’ll act like the NBA isn’t predominantly black. We’re supportive of our own by default. I’m a Kawhi fan. I hope the HEAT whoop the Lakers.

I love LeBron off the court. On the court? Enhhh. He b**** and complains to much. Then had the nerve to go on HOME BOX OFFICE and call himself the GOAT....:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Really need to get Kobe name out they mouth unless they planning on sending a championship ring to vanessa. Otherwise they clout chasing with that man name. Kobe ain't even mess with nobody on this sucka roster except Rob Pelinka and Jeanie.
I mean of all the teams it'd make sense to pay tribute and honor Kobe all the way you'd think it'd be the one he spent 20 years and became an icon with :lol:

Not sure how them dedicating the teams first Finals run in a decade in his honor, the same year he left us no less, is anything but fitting/poignant.

That's some next level hate in the heart for reasons non-Kobe related if that actually offends or bothers anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom