OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean of all the teams it'd make sense to pay tribute and honor Kobe all the way you'd think it'd be the one he spent 20 years and became an icon with :lol:

Not sure how them dedicating the teams first Finals run in a decade in his honor, the same year he left us no less, is anything but fitting/poignant.

That's some next level hate in the heart for reasons non-Kobe related if that actually offends or bothers anyone

And the fact is that there’s a pretty big percentage of current Lakers fans who are fans of the team because of Kobe. The team and Kobe are inseparable to them, so to me it’s totally fair and makes sense for the players, coaches and management to embrace it.

Water isn't wet. Wet is a conditional term. If something has the ability to be wet, it has the ability to be dry. Water does not have that ability. Take the L.
Typical trash NTer moving the goalposts to prove a point

Yes today it’s Brons team, he’s set for FMVP and he might be the goat.

However if he scores less then 25 in game 1 he’s trash, it’s AD’s team and he’s not even top 10 all time.

AD more than likely isn’t on the Lakers on the first place if LeBron isn’t there, so looking at it from that angle, LeBron really does deserve all the credit. And I’m being serious.

Good morning Los Angeles!

Maybe it’s just the areas of the city where I spend my time, but it was really only this week that I started to feel some palpable excitement from the LA general population about the NBA again (Post-COVID shutdown) I think that’s a good development, so if it took the Lakers getting to the Finals to get there, cool.

7dvylau7hmp51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom