OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know this. Especially since hella other superstars had the opportunity to join Bron with the Lakers and turned him down. That's the whole reason why we traded our entire squad for AD.If Kawhi is here fresh off a chip with Paltry P and the kids and he still wants outta New Orleans which has been the case for a while. What better scenario would there be for him to try and force his way too that actually had the assets to get him?
How many of those guys are on Klutch?

What were the stat comparisons of those two teams? Under modern rules, I think that Dubs squad would probably beat the Bulls because they’d get calls in the paint and shoot far better from 3. The game has evolved quite a bit from the mid-90s so this makes sense.
It's purely conjecture. Stats are never brought up. It's like whose era would the matchup take place in? Could Warriors handle the 90s physicality and could the Bulls handle today's 3 ball?

It's purely conjecture. Stats are never brought up. It's like whose era would the matchup take place in? Could Warriors handle the 90s physicality and could the Bulls handle today's 3 ball?

Yeah, the Bulls defense and rebounding would wreck them under 90s rules but the Bulls would be wrecked by Warriors ball movement, pace, and efficiency.. Obviously, rules here would make that determination. I don’t think that Bulls team played any team as good as the 2017 Cavs though. That was arguably the best LeBron Cavs team ever.

So if Bron for whatever reason after next season decides to go back home again, AD going to follow him to CLE? Stop. AD wanted to be in Los Angeles, did it help that Bron was here sure, is he the only reason, not at all.

So Montrez should definitely be on his way across the hallway since he's a Klutch client as well, right?

it's not a belief. it's facts.
AD was traded yeah, nobody is questioning that
You said he was traded just like Kawhi

No...It was nothing like that, other than they both told their teams to trade them

if you don’t know the differences between the 2 scenarios I’m not gonna waste my time to explain it to you

Absolutely nothing like the Kawhi Spurs/Raptors situation

It would've been exactly like that had Pop not been stubborn. Uncle Dennis was trying to get him on the Lakers then but Pop refused to do business with us. AD and Rich Paul were much better at making it clear that he'd only resign in LA long term and unlike TOR nobody else (BOS) was willing to take the risk. It took Dell Demps getting fired for NO to finally cave in to his demands.

LeBron has destroyed the NBA for me.
2EA6074C-7A72-4BE9-B280-9106754CC8C3.gif

Bron brought AD
Big Bro/Idol/Real Love plus Klutch lol

that being said I’m glad he did though because AD is proving to be a generational talent

I'm not giving Bron all the credit for AD forcing his way here. AD was the one that through his own means scared off all the other suitors, AD was the one who came in from day 1 without all the antics and proclamations and just put in the work. That's why a vast majority of the fanbase has embraced him right from jump.

if bron wasnt a laker and ad wasnt signed to klutch he probably would have went to boston or chicago

Bron came to LA in July 2018.

AD signed with Klutch September 2018.

What are you even trying to argue?

AD was going wherever Bron was,if Bron was on the Clippers that’s where he’d be

Let me preface this by saying, I don’t give a **** about “credit” and “who deserves the finals mvp?” I’m only invested in a lakers chip. I don’t care about legacies and awards until careers are over.

there is no way AD comes to the Lakers if Lebron isn’t on the lakers.

- check the date on when AD signed to Klutch. It was obvious as **** what was going to happen as soon as he fired his ex agent.

- listen to any interview AD has done this season. He is a Lebron Stan and fanboy. You might hate Lebron and not want to give him credit but AD ******* loves him. He’s told that story of taking the grayhound solo to Bron’s camp when he was 13 multiple times. Did you see that clip after the lakers won the WCF? Lebron dapping & thanking every individual member of the lakers organization. AD right behind him, learning how to become a leader. It’s been like that all year. .

- the lakers had assets and cap space. Maybe they could’ve signed other stars and grown organically but **** ALL THAT. Give me Lebron and AD on the lakers, you can keep all that other **** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom