OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A team that missed 27 straight 3pt shots is the big leagues?
A team that gives up 116 ppg is the big leagues?

Compared to what he's gone through in the East in his runs to the chip yes, this is a big step up for him.

Serious question, is this arm on arm contact not a foul? Seemed to me like he blocked it cleanly only after he hit him on the elbow. Unless I'm seeing things or interpreting the play wrong.

Untitled.png
giphy.gif

It’s a foul.

It’s silly to create arbitrary caveats. “Clean for playoffs” “no call if they missed a call earlier” “foul on Monday but clean on Tuesday”

Did KP foul him? Yeah

I know James hated cp3 and realllly wants to beat him. CP has some feelings too. He planned to retire in Houston. Just bought a huge 36k SQ ft crib. And was shocked and hurt when he found out he was traded. Russ don't like anyone not on his team.

Lots of feels this go round.

Hopefully Russ can play. But harden vs cp3 is must see tv

So you could, but it would need to be on your terms and there are certain things that you're definitely not going to say or argue in support of. Right?

'You over there, you're going to be the safe guy. You, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , you're going to be the shock jock. Whatever he says, you have a problem with it. If he says the Lakers are primed, you say the Lakers are overrated. If he says the baseballs are juiced, you say that's good for the game, let them all roid up. If he talks about racial tension, you say there is no racial tension and it's all a myth and you worked your way up.'

Absolutely not, right? You couldn't be just a contrarian without parameters, not for any amount of money. Right? But if you were put on a show where you were your role was to be argumentative and loud without ever saying anything that would compromise your personal values, could you? Knowing that your job every day is to say things that you know will aggravate people, just not things that compromise your values.
You high man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom