OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The running mate he traded for :lol:. Weren't you saying Russ was key for this team? 🤔
I mean him not being worthless kind of is the key for this team. Harden played well. Russ averaged 27 a game this season and put up 10 points on 27% shooting to go along with 7 turnovers.

Going forward I’d only rest Harden when Bron is also resting. Make sure EJ, or at least House is out there too so I have another ballhandler.

Try to make my Russ + no Harden lineups as painless as possible.

I mean him not being worthless kind of is the key for this team. Harden played well. Russ averaged 27 a game this season and put up 10 points on 27% shooting to go along with 7 turnovers.
Par for the course in the playoffs. Not exactly an outlier

Rockets ain't hitting 22 threes again at a 40% clip. They was on their way to losing by 30 if not for their 3s. Good luck on that happening again. Meanwhile they still got no answer for AD
you might not need 22 if russ just plays a little better and guys like kieff come back down to earth

the Lakers can’t stop harden without double teaming him Which is leading to a load of quality 3’s. If they continue to double him like this the math advantage will play a factor

Hou started to figure out the doubles and were getting open 3s left and right. If Russell is even mediocre tonight they would have won. Just have to hope Russell isn’t a complete disaster.

If lakers are gonna double harden when russ is the court, Russ needs to catch the ball on the perimeter and immediately go downhill. he's either going to be get a shot at the rim, cause the defense to help and he can kick out, or draw a foul. hell, take a few steps and get that midrange going.

him taking a 3 is an automatic rebound for the lakers. lakers rendered him useless today.

Lakers W
Sipping Tito’s and Just lit a wood
ALA wya

857F04DE-340C-483D-B8A3-1D11C5A55B4D.gif

He clearly forced the cp3 trade :lol:. On top of that there's a very shallow pool of players that can mesh with his style so you're left with a bunch of 1 dimensional guys on minimum deals
Cp3 trade maybe, the second part is just not true at all. What kind of player can’t mesh with hardens style of play?

"Russell is a great great player. He gone be fine. I'm not worried about him."

-Mike D'Antoni, on Russell Westbrook and more proof why he has zero rings and zero finals appearances as a head coach

Cp3 trade maybe, the second part is just not true at all. What kind of player can’t mesh with hardens style of play?
'Maybe' lol :lol:. Apparently cp3 didn't like all the iso and wanted to actually run an offense. So there's the best example right there when they'd easily be better with him than Russ. He also wanted cp3 in the first place and the rockets gave up a lot in that deal also. It's all tied to harden

Harden had CP, Dwight and Bosh lining up to sign with him.

If Houston had cap talent would come.
Because nobody worth anything wants to stand around and watch him play. Gets picked last in the all star game every year, gen z players testing him etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom