OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned earlier when discussing GIannias, it depend son what else is going on.

In a vacuum, sure, those shots appear to be settling.

But what else is he doing on the other end of the floor that might have been draining his energy?

Is the paint clogged when the shot is taken?

Is it the end of the shot clock?

I am NOT saying he doesn't settle, everyone does.

Asking him to attack more is fair but what are you willing to give up if you see an increase in that?

Driving and Posting up are draining.

It’s not lost on me that attacking can wear a guy down.

But it’s not like he’s doing a ton of chasing on the perimeter on D.

I haven’t looked at the numbers but it feels like a disproportionate number of AD’s shots are long 2’s that are contested and 3’s. When you’re not Dirk I don’t think that’s a great formula.

I realize that he’s not a back to the basket player, but he has success attacking and Houston doesn’t exactly have an advantage when it comes to the paint and rim protection.

encouraging

but but but
Lakers W
Sipping Tito’s and Just lit a wood
ALA wya

857F04DE-340C-483D-B8A3-1D11C5A55B4D.gif
I’m off this cheap tequila. Let’s get it.

BlindWarmheartedHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

If lakers are gonna double harden when russ is the court, Russ needs to catch the ball on the perimeter and immediately go downhill. he's either going to be get a shot at the rim, cause the defense to help and he can kick out, or draw a foul. hell, take a few steps and get that midrange going.

him taking a 3 is an automatic rebound for the lakers. lakers rendered him useless today.
i'm not trusting russ to make that decision :lol:
he looks drunk out there. can barely dribble and leaves his feet and not knowing what to do

Enough talking about AD something something something dominate the post

ya’ll forcing him to be a post player too much. Guaranteed if all he did was stay in the post, the lakers would be worst off. I thought he was soft to those saying he should play down low?

this is his game.

We all know MDA relies on solely one thing to win games: putting up 3s in 7 sec or less.

I really hope the Lakers shut that crap down the next 3 games so we see the end of lets chuck 60 threes a game and pass up wide open 15 footers at the elbow type basketball

We all know MDA relies on solely one thing to win games: putting up 3s in 7 sec or less.

I really hope the Lakers shut that crap down the next 3 games so we see the end of lets chuck 60 threes a game and pass up wide open 15 footers at the elbow type basketball
you just awake from a coma? This is the NBA. Houston losing will have ZERO to do with the end of 3's.

Get use to it. I threw in the towel a few years ago.

Yall kill the Lakers 2nd option for getting 34/10 but then expect teams relying on pg and westbrook to beat them :lol:

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom