OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EhSBcB1U4AAUOSw

D_VBCQPXoAAPGM6.jpg

Mans is putting up 30/11 on 58% from the field and 40% from 3 and they wanna nitpick every little detail of his game yet all the other #2s on contenders been playing like straight garbage the entire playoffs. Makes no damn sense.
Bingo

Weren't we supposed to believe that he can't perform in the postseason because he couldn't beat Golden State with the likes of Rondo and E'twuan Moore? :lol: >D

:lol: The fools disrespecting AD look dumb and dumber as each game passes.

If I’m Houston I feel pretty good about the way I match up on paper after these first two games.

that said I’m not giving Houston the mental edge in any matchup after their recent history.

I’m trying to understand how Westbrook has become a worse shooter as his career has gone by. It’s crazy how no matter how hard someone works, they’ll just never become a good shooter. Has to be mental.
Aren’t all Westbrook’s issues mental?

anyway, it was expected, you can't rely on WestBrook in the Playoffs. highly overrated

I agree with WestBrook needing help. the kind of help of teaching him how to shoot the ball more efficiently. maybe hire Lonzo Ball's shooting coach.

AD is shooting something like 65% on jumpers. If that continues you just tip your cap. All of them have been contested, he’s only taken 10 free throws combined in 2 games and he hasn’t annihilated you on the offensive glass. His jumper is just automatic right now. You gotta live with that.

That said even if AD is off one night you still have problems because he’ll still be at worst the 3rd-4th best player on the court. Whereas a bad game from Russ you’d want him off the floor entirely. So they’re obviously gonna have to find ways to make Russ effective.

Stagger minutes so Russ is always playing with either Harden or EJ, sit Harden when Bron sits so Russ is never playing without Harden against Bron lineups, implore him to drive off of Harden traps try to encourage that by having him set a pick & then roll for Harden, etc

Not sure 65% on jumpers is that unsustainable when he’s shooting over guys that much shorter than him

Reactions: MVP
Eric gordon legit kept them in this game.
Houston's shooting will always keep them close in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom