OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty simple to me the strategy Lakers should be using on defense. Only double Harden when Russ is on the floor and try to do it from the middle of the floor as it's easier to recover and scramble. I'd rather him just get layups and try to make him finish over length every time than just conceding wide open 3s. Don't need to double anybody else. Hell they were randomly doubling EG and even Russ once that led to wide open 3s. Seriously doubt they'll be as hot as they were on the 3rd again.

Not sure why all the fuss about AD shooting mid-range jump shots
Tim Duncan, David Robinson, and Dream Olajuwon just to name a few
They all made a living as big men that shot jump shots

I think it’s cause those big men also had the natural power game that AD doesn’t have. But AD also doesn’t need that to be successful. Also, it doesn’t help most of the people on tv still have such a dinosaur outlook thinking guys need to camp out two feet from the rim. The game just isn’t like that anymore.

I been said that Westbrook chose the wrong sport. Basketball isn’t for him.
This is the second time I've read this in two days. Y'all seem to forget the difference in pay structure and pay overall between the two sports. Not to mention the health risks

Getting paid a fraction of what he's been paid in the NBA + sustaining life altering CTE/ other injuries<<<<<<<< NBA

Not to mention the man did get an MVP and has been All NBA for the majority of his career

#NTExtremes

Yall just say ANYTHING man.

Just scroll down to the section labeled, "Salary."

you would think mid range jump shots are more efficient but some people disagree... saying a long 2 pointer aka mid range is inefficient when they can just shoot the 3... this argument is hilarious cuz not everyone is a great 3 point shooter like curry let alone a good shooter in general look at russ and ben lol
this would be the Webster definition of 2020 NBA basketball.

Football player that knows how to dribble. There’s no way you play this many years in the NBA and still don’t know wtf you’re doing. He will never adjust.

He was gifted with being the most athletic human with a basketball ever thats for sure.

This is the second time I've read this in two days. Y'all seem to forget the difference in pay structure and pay overall between the two sports. Not to mention the health risks

Getting paid a fraction of what he's been paid in the NBA + sustaining life altering CTE/ other injuries<<<<<<<< NBA

Not to mention the man did get an MVP and has been All NBA for the majority of his career

Dudes love to take it too far with the Brodie takes. He's is playing like straight garbage right now, no denying it, but have some damn perspective.

russ.jpg

russhuh.gif

you would think mid range jump shots are more efficient but some people disagree... saying a long 2 pointer aka mid range is inefficient when they can just shoot the 3... this argument is hilarious cuz not everyone is a great 3 point shooter like curry let alone a good shooter in general look at russ and ben lol
The GSW have disillusioned the entire league except the Lakers, whose model of winning championships remains the same as it has always been - a dominant ballhandler/scorer and a dominant big. All these small ball clubs trying to imitate the Warriors style of relying on 3s to win only works if you have defense, somethingvthe Rockets are still learning to play with the acquisition of Covington.

Hou has a problem and his name is Anthony Mfk'n Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom