OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still a negative stigma surrounding swingman jerseys? Thinkin bout coppin one...

in HS when throwbacks were big, they were a no no.

Can we all agree if somehow miami pulled this off?

This would be the biggest finals upset of all time.

Lebron losing to this lowly #5 seed would be a permanent stain on his legacy?

Is there still a negative stigma surrounding swingman jerseys? Thinkin bout coppin one...

We not broke bois over here. Although the one exception being that Nike doesn't in fact produce authentics in every jersey so therefore some of them may be unattainable for the masses. Team stores have limited stock.

Kanter being used more wouldn't have made a difference imho. Kanter doesn't play defense and can't defend the paint. Offensively he wouldnt put any pressure on Bam either.

Kanter and Theis need to go

Theis could be serviceable - he was part of the reason my Raps were done in 7. Kanter's in all likelihood #washed seeing as he got no burn during the playoffs.

The Celtics were 2 games away from the Finals and their two best players haven’t even hit their primes yet. Back in the day it was expected that a team built like this would get close and fail a couple of times before finally breaking through.

Anyway, someone please school me on the moves the Celtics should have made that would have ensured a championship this year and have them better positioned to contend in the future. Educate me.
fire the coach

darthska darthska
please move this post tot he offseason thread

Almost like they play a 3-2 at times. They are quick to get back to position and or cover.

They put their best defenders at the top which makes it susceptible if you just cut on the baseline. It's quite easy to beat if you have high IQ players to make passes which we do.

It was the same way at my school growing up. There's no problem with them, they're just not authentic jerseys.Swingmans are the Jordan Jumpmans of the jersey world. Obviously as grown men nobody cares but when I was growing up it was a sign that you were broke and couldn't afford actual authentic jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom