OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Damn
It says we have 30 days to apply for the grant. I need to see what happens to some of y’all first before I do it :lol:

I still need to do my taxes too

After reading the email they strict AF now says they will contact the irs and pull whatever you claim your “business” made etc.

After reading the email they strict AF now says they will contact the irs and pull whatever you claim your “business” made etc.
Applicants that pass the initial eligibility requirements will also be required to electronically sign an IRS Form 4506-T allowing SBA to obtain tax transcripts directly from the IRS before we can approve your request for the Targeted EIDL Advance.

ezgif-3-c263b8dfffbb.gif

Just submit my app, you just got to give proof how much your business/side business made every month from 2019-current. I live in a yellow area so sure I’m gonna get automatically denied but doesn’t hurt to try.

Last edited:
I got the 1k as an independent contractor and my income has definitely dipped since March 2020
If you looked from 2019-now you can see it happen
i was honest and didn’t do any wild **** on my application
I might apply :nerd: :nerd:

Just submit my app, you just got to give proof how much you made every month from 2019-current. I live in a yellow area so sure I’m gonna get automatically denied but doesn’t hurt to try.
Did you have to upload any documents? I also live in a yellow area but still considering trying it out anyway

Got the EIDL email earlier today and was hyped until I read all the stipulations this go around.

Yep, I’m out. Once they start talmbout signing IRS docs, we good. My StockX business was fun while it lasted.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom