OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Kept seeing people talking about snitching on people who got PPP loans on Twitter. There’s a whole public database of everyone who received a loan...got folks out here shook.

Wild. Some cats didn’t even try to get creative, a whole lot of First name, last name INC. or LLC :lol: Saw a few people I know on there some with legit businesses but the loan amount they got was crazy compared to the business they do.

FB1-D1592-56-FF-43-DC-8-E2-E-7-CFD109-A44-A2.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Kept seeing people talking about snitching on people who got PPP loans on Twitter. There’s a whole public database of everyone who received a loan...got folks out here shook.

Wild. Some cats didn’t even try to get creative, a whole lot of First name, last name INC. or LLC :lol: Saw a few people I know on there some with legit businesses but the loan amount they got was crazy compared to the business they do.
Just saw one of my ho’s got $20K lol
Bish ain’t got no business whatsoever no wonder I ain’t hit that P in a couple months

Did she lay low or stunt? I see a whole family I know on here and they all got between 15 and 20 k. I didn’t see nor hear about any of them flexing. it’s wild if you scammed and managed to lay low this whole time, but now it’s a whole public database with your name on it :lol:

Did she lay low or stunt? I see a whole family I know on here and they all got between 15 and 20 k. I didn’t see nor hear about any of them flexing. it’s wild if you scammed and managed to lay low this whole time, but now it’s a whole public database with your name on it :lol:
Her loan was just done on 3-23-21 I haven’t talked to her since late Feb she hit me last week, but I ignored the ho.

FB1-D1592-56-FF-43-DC-8-E2-E-7-CFD109-A44-A2.jpg

:lol:

if youre a sole proprietor you dont need an LLC and youre supposed to use your name as DBA

thats not necessarily true.

not every uber driver has an LLC. they work for themselves.

same for real estate agents. you may work for a broker but youre technically your own business.
I’m not talking about those people
Majority of these people don’t have any of that.
Like the female I know for a fact she doesn’t have a business or any related to one.

I’m not talking about those people
Majority of these people don’t have any of that.
Like the female I know for a fact she doesn’t have a business or any related to one.
yea im not saying people arent scamming. by any means

im just touching on the fact you mentioned people are just putting their name

and saying that just because they put down their name doesnt mean its fraud, theres a good amount of "gig" workers or industries like the one i touched on that you have to put your name down and are still legally entitled to PPP

Back
Top Bottom