OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I thought they said there was no reason to amend, they are aware and would take care of it. Was actually told amending would take longer than waiting for them to distribute in May.
I had to amend for investments :lol: they came in late although I lost money :rofl:

is there going to be a 4th check ?

dear god everything is going to go up sky high if that happens

51B1ehfX4pL._AC_.jpg

Anybody get a PPP yet?
Are PPP and the sba email that recently went out the same thing ?
I kinda wanna apply since I did it as an independent contractor with amazon and I would just do that again and see if they accept me
I could use an extra 9k 🤷‍♂️

Why u say that?
My dad who applied the legal way, plus some I know that went the illegal route have received letters concerning fraud and returning money. I recently put in one, it’s been over a week and yet to get SBA approval which should take 1-2 days. One of my dudes was approved over 3 weeks ago, no money. I just have a feeling they are cracking down on the bs. It’s too out there now and so many are doing it.

My dad who applied the legal way, plus some I know that went the illegal route have received letters concerning fraud and returning money. I recently put in one, it’s been over a week and yet to get SBA approval which should take 1-2 days. One of my dudes was approved over 3 weeks ago, no money. I just have a feeling they are cracking down on the bs. It’s too out there now and so many are doing it.

yep they are def throughly checking the apps now and want documents on top of documents of proof you hit a biz and are using the funds correctly.

i don't think I'm gonna get my 1099 from Colorado in time to file my taxes... if I know how much I got paid and how much taxes were taken out can I just make assumptions and file it that why or should I not file my 1099 at all? I think filling it will get me back more money...

i don't think I'm gonna get my 1099 from Colorado in time to file my taxes... if I know how much I got paid and how much taxes were taken out can I just make assumptions and file it that why or should I not file my 1099 at all? I think filling it will get me back more money...

that should work . You doing it your def or have someone doing your taxes ?

My friend does them for me but honestly I need to learn, especially if I am gonna be starting my own business in the coming years...

Did the ppp finally got submitted but feds cracking down 👀 may just decline if approved

You sure?
Like I said last week one of my Thots got approved for $19K and she has no business whatsoever.

I know if you go into a bank and do a withdrawal with a teller, they gonna ask questions.

But if your Scottie 2 Thottie got the bag then she lit.

I wanna fill out that form and try for that 9k especially since I just did it as an independent contractor not a business
But I don’t want smoke with the IRS. I been working for tips for like 10 years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom