OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an insane ego maniac but the pics that keep surfacing makes me think the dude is a raging alcoholic and probably quite a few other substances... Couldn't happen to a bigger POS

I like the move for him if they can pull more kids. He's a small town type of kid and Knoxville is great.

But MOSTLY, happy he isn't going to Oregon. Best '23 QB, in my opinion.

sounds like Nico is getting $350k upfront (Seems low) and $2M per year for 3 years, based on performance.

And he signed away his NIL rights, which seems odd.

I like the move for him if they can pull more kids. He's a small town type of kid and Knoxville is great.

But MOSTLY, happy he isn't going to Oregon. Best '23 QB, in my opinion.
I honestly can't tell how good any of those kids besides Malachi is. I don’t really see it with arch either.

sounds like Nico is getting $350k upfront (Seems low) and $2M per year for 3 years, based on performance.

And he signed away his NIL rights, which seems odd.
He signed away his NIL to the collective in exchange for a non guarantee of commitment. It’s the honor system. He gets the money if he goes to college, but the NIL collective gets the right to bargain all future NIL deals for him. If he doesn’t go to Tennessee they just won’t negotiate NIL deals for him and he’s capped out at that initial one. He probably wouldn’t have signed it unless he had already decided to attempt UT. I know the fam also had a lawyer look at the deal first and he went on the record about its terms without identifying UT or Nico.

You know if former TAMU analyst Luke Huard is any good? Our inside receivers coach just went down for the year with an undisclosed medical issue and Huard who was a former analyst for you is taking over the position N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407

Recently fired Texas Tech, and former Utah State, head coach Matt Wells is joining Oklahoma as their high school relations director…

get to shh on Florida AND Ohio state because of this urban thing

1647953699654.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom