OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he anti Kaep at first? I think he was.
First public comments were not glowing but walked it back... Honestly, Jim answering questions is rarely going to come out smooth or actually what he wants to say... But as a Michigan fan, I like Kap as the honorary captain... Probably should have happened earlier if you ask me... Also, probably a little bit of a middle finger to the Michigan fan base/donors, that were calling for Harbaughs job last year... I was one of them, but do not align with the majority of their political beliefs so doesn't irk me like I know it does to a lot of those "down in front" clowns

Last edited:
Gonna be hilarious to see if they start calling for his job again after 8-4/9-3 this year
Probably... Its a miserable fan base and it's tough not to get sucked in when you read it all day... This past season has given him a pass for me for quite a while... The roster looks fine for this upcoming season but after the first loss, the message board warriors will have the pitch forks ready.

Gonna be hilarious to see if they start calling for his job again after 8-4/9-3 this year

The schedule isn’t tough enough for 3-4 L’s. They avoid Wisconsin, and while Nebraska was a bit snake bitten last season, they could be in a tail spin by that point in the season.

I think 9-3 is the floor honestly. PSU isn’t going to be any better, and MSU is at home this season.

I’m not going to be calling for his head but 9-3 would be a disappointment and 8-4 would be a failure of a season.

Last edited:

73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.2x.w710.jpg

Casey Thompson says the starters at NU are making over 6 figures. For comparison he said at Texas it was him, Bijan, and one defensive starter who had NIL deals at the start of the season. But at NU 18 different people got cars or apartments or money.

He was also a creep

Unless she’s underage I’m not mad at him for shooting his shot. His game is wack and I’m concerned the girl is at the most college age, but if everything’s legal then he’s just sliding in DMs 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m curious what his deal with spoons is though.

Unless she’s underage I’m not mad at him for shooting his shot. His game is wack and I’m concerned the girl is at the most college age, but if everything’s legal then he’s just sliding in DMs 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m curious what his deal with spoons is though.
no lie, I joke around with the fellas and will say "I would eat her *** with a spoon" on occasion, but I need to know what he's referring to with his spoon comment.

atlsfinest atlsfinest like “not today Satan”

I think that Travon has greater positional versatility than those other two. Georgia rotates defenders a lot more than most programs (this is a big part of the reason why Jermaine Johnson transferred to FSU) so no single defender has crazy individual stats. That being said, if you look up the film you'll see that Walker is an absolute beast. Not to mention that he has higher upside than both of them as we saw with his incredible combine performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom