OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if anyone has been watching Cade Mays since going to Tennessee but he's been terrible. I'm not sure if it's The terrible coaching he's getting a Tennessee or if he was just overrated to begin with but he's been terrible since going to Knoxville.

He looks decent at times but other times he completely whiffs and he still a walking penalty. Transferring to Tennessee was one of the worst decisions he could have made. Not only has he regressed as a player but he's playing on one of the worst teams in the conference.
Your beef with Cade Mays is one of the hilarious subplots of this thread.

No, none of us have been paying attention to a trash tackle at Tennessee. Why would we be? None of us want to watch Tennessee :lol:

first page looking funny with all the USC playoffs predictions. nako xl nako xl , thought y’all were supposed to be a playoff team this year?
Lol was there a single USC playoff prediction on here? Me bringing up how mediocre TAMU is with all the hype hit a nerve huh? Enjoy 10 more years of this from Jimbo. Hopefully Jameis can get some of his old eligibility back like JR Smith did.

No, none of us have been paying attention to a trash tackle at Tennessee. Why would we be? None of us want to watch Tennessee :lol:
He’s knowledgeable but his SN throws we off because it seems like like he doesn’t rock with anything GA sports.

Lol was there a single USC playoff prediction on here? Me bringing up how mediocre TAMU is with all the hype hit a nerve huh? Enjoy 10 more years of this from Jimbo. Hopefully Jameis can get some of his old eligibility back like JR Smith did.
Man you really take a di*k better than you do some jokes, huh?

But yea, think there were at least two USC predictions for playoffs teams on the first page alone.

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
Man you really take a di*k better than you do some jokes, huh?

But yea, think there were at least two USC predictions for playoffs teams on the first page alone.
Was that a joke? Huh, funny. (Not the joke.)

You always get surly and indignant about A&M then try to deflect and play it off. You'll be aight doe.

Was that a joke? Huh, funny. Your attempt at a joke. Not the joke.

You always get surly and indignant about A&M then try to deflect and play it off. You'll be aight doe.
Think I was pretty upfront when I said unprovoked earlier that we looked like a 7-5 or 6-6 team while Arkansas was kicking our ***. Never made any claims about us being good prior to that, or claimed we would win our conference like you did. Sorry you can’t live with your bad takes.

You’re the one that disappeared while Stanford was running y’all and then puffed your chest out about Jaxson Dart against Washington State, just to then get washed by freaking Oregon State.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I’ve stayed in this thread for plenty of A&M’s *** whoopings and will be here for many more. I’ve accepted what we are and the annual ballsack kick I’m gonna take every year, but just be ready for me to kick back about any of your own takes if you start talking ****.

If you get all sensitive about it, that’s your own problem.

Think I was pretty upfront when I said unprovoked earlier that we looked like a 7-5 or 6-6 team while Arkansas was kicking our ***. Never made any claims about us being good prior to that, or claimed we would win our conference like you did. Sorry you can’t live with your bad takes.

You’re the one that disappeared while Stanford was running y’all and then puffed your chest out about Jaxson Dart against Washington State, just to then get washed by freaking Oregon State.
I'm so sorry you feel that way.

Watching this Titletown show on Netflix…there’s a 100% chance Jake Garcia has ****** his sister right?

Good reason USC might have basically stopped recruiting this dude

Michigan goes to Wisconsin who is pissed off and got a good run defense also Wisconsin’s offense is bad but we shall see if Michigan can win if they throw.

what in the McDonald’s dollar menu going on at OSU

Last edited:
Watching this Titletown show on Netflix…there’s a 100% chance Jake Garcia has ****ed his sister right?

Good reason USC might have basically stopped recruiting this dude
Wait… his own sister?

Jake looked good today though :pimp:

And all seriousness, screw Cade Mays. I watch a lot of SEC football so I do watch the Vols quite a bit. I usually don't mind when players transfer, no hard feelings for guys like Brent Cox or Tyreke Stevenson. I get that these guys are just doing what's best for their careers. My beef with Cade is that he had to lie and talk crap about UGA on his way out.

If you want to transfer to whatever school, go for it but please leave out the theatrics. Only did he transfer from a good team to one of the worst teams in power five but he's messed up as money

At least the chance of Donte Williams being the HC went to hell today, which is a good thing.

USC deserves all of this. It died on 11/30/15. I said the program would be screwed for at least 5 years.

I chuckle at all of this because this is the argument I had with those same people who said "lets give him a shot, he's a good due."

Why in the hell would anyone like James Franklin want this job? Its TALENTLESS. The roster is trash, straight up.

Someone get Jack Del Rio on the phone.

At least the chance of Donte Williams being the HC went to hell today, which is a good thing.

USC deserves all of this. It died on 11/30/15. I said the program would be screwed for at least 5 years.

I chuckle at all of this because this is the argument I had with those same people who said "lets give him a shot, he's a good due."

Why in the hell would anyone like James Franklin want this job? Its TALENTLESS. The roster is trash, straight up.

USC will get a good coach.

Too appealing a job not to if they’re not standing in their own way - which is probably honestly still TBD.

It’s just not going to be Urban Meyer or whatever shoot for the stars nonsense people think it can be.

You had me til Jack Del Rio :lol:

USC will get a good coach.

Too appealing a job not to if they’re not standing in their own way - which is probably honestly still TBD.

It’s just not going to be Urban Meyer or whatever shoot for the stars nonsense people think it can be.
Outside of Urban who would be the shoot for the stars? They’re going to call Petersen and Stoops again but no one expects those guys to take the job. Petersen all but described a coach who was not him as the perfect candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom