OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Hale trying to add some logic to this but nah, I want Manny gone :lol:

Outside of Dabo, has a school ever benefited from being patient with a guy, when it’s obviously not working? Or have further set themselves back by firing said coach? 9/10 you’re better off rolling the dice again.

I don’t think Nebraska with Solich counts, that was just plain stupidity.

Last edited:
Always have to remember that Jimbo is a QB at his core. He did the same things at FSU at times. Honestly my man needs to just give up play calling duties, even if its someone else calling 'his' offense. (and with as expansive as his playbook is, there are many a coordinator out there who could run whatever he wanted). But at this point there is nothing that can be done to change his mind aside from him making that decision, especially with that contract. I think he would KILL as a more hands off type of coach
Without a doubt. Just feels like there’s a lot of times he makes things way more difficult for himself than it needs to be. In games and just in general from the outside looking in.

Big news for Georgia. Gonna be interesting to be the TE rotation now, especially with the emergence of Brock Bowers.

Baby Tagovailoa being the best QB in the B1G and a Heisman candidate is a funny turn of events

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this. Essentially he's quitting on his undefeated HS team in the middle of the season. I know we're never supposed to criticize players for doing what's best for their future but this just seems odd. Rumor is that he got in trouble and that is why he's leaving HS early.

Last edited:
Don’t speak this into existence.

Hes the only thing protecting the Cowboys from Mike McCarthy’s stupidity.

he’s really really good.
What’re you trying to tell us? I threw his name out to a usc board a month ago as a joke and got fried.
Just a name that’s SMOKING HOT and will be interviewing for jobs all across America in college and NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom