OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I’m not sure where your post came from when I brought up Fickell/Campbell rumors to Tennessee but *shrug*
We're a sensitive bunch in Troy. You alluded to our future head coach(es) going elsewhere. Directly under an exchange about firing some of our current coaches, and with no quote.

mail.google.com.gif

But remember that time Kanye torched Wiz Khalifa over a misunderstanding?

We're a sensitive bunch in Troy. You alluded to our future head coach(es) going elsewhere. Directly under an exchange about firing some of our current coaches, and with no quote.

mail.google.com.gif

But remember that time Kanye torched Wiz Khalifa over a misunderstanding?

:lol:

I meant have the rumors to them going to Tennessee started yet since they’re mentioned in every vacancy

Graham is gonna be better this year lol. I really do think that Drevno's stubbornness on the air raid and the way he was teaching OL makes a difference. These were the OL splits in 2019:
1611612288199.png

1611612298727.png

Compared to 2020

1611612322249.png

1611612335452.png

Mike Leach's splits:
1611612446787.png

1611612457024.png

1611612477786.png

It's like we were running two different offenses at the same time. That has to be fixed with a spread OL coach right? Plus I don't know what OC would be better that we can get right now :lol:

Leach uses those wide OL splits because he runs like two run concepts for a handful of plays a game.

I’m no fan of Drev, but most of the Air Raid guys that actually run the football a bit use normal splits. It’s easier to execute double teams in the run game.

Elias Ricks stripped all his social of LSU content. womp womp. Wonder if his folks get to keep the house.
its happening.

I can say one thing though. Claiborne going to ASU made some people disappointed, but maybe not disappointed enough to not come to USC.

If only Ricks would unblock me. I promise to be on my best behavior this time.

its happening.

I can say one thing though. Claiborne going to ASU made some people disappointed, but maybe not disappointed enough to not come to USC.

If only Ricks would unblock me. I promise to be on my best behavior this time.
:lol: what’d you do? You used to openly and pretty unfairly **** on him in here.

Is there any SC interest or is the Buckeye fanbase right that they tampered and he’s a lock :lol:

I’m calling it right now, Tennessee is going to hire Lance Leopoldo, the Buffalo coach. The fact I haven’t seen his name come up anywhere in these alleged smokescreens and White hired him at Buffalo tells me he’s the guy.

"This is confirmed. Colts lost their OL to the Eagles and Colts did not want to lose both their OC and this OL assistant coach so they sweetened their offer to Adams and he decided to take it. Adams had signed an offer sheet at ASU but not a contract because that takes a longer time to put together.
Herm Edwards is back to interviewing OL coaches or at least setting up interviews since yesterday."

Football coaches are the best :lol:

My boy is Ingram's cousin. He wanted to go to SC from the start but his parents pointed him to Texas.

He fumbled a lot last season though...
Can you ask your boy what he thinks about Jinks/how many RBs there are and how they're used?

I love Sonny, but man... is that as good as they’re gonna be able to do?

If that’s the case, why wouldn’t White just bring Heupel?
Funny enough, now there’s smoke that Heupel is the guy and he’ll be bringing Lebby as OC from Ole Miss.

Funny enough, now there’s smoke that Heupel is the guy and he’ll be bringing Lebby as OC from Ole Miss.
Makes sense... I think Sonny’s happy. SMU isn’t a bad gig and it’s low pressure.

I had seen some James Franklin smoke, but I can’t imagine he wants to jump outta his frying pan into that **** show.

Makes sense... I think Sonny’s happy. SMU isn’t a bad gig and it’s low pressure.

I had seen some James Franklin smoke, but I can’t imagine he wants to jump outta his frying pan into that **** show.
Funny enough, I think he’s USC’s next coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom