OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
casper90403 casper90403

How does Pierce Clarkson look?
yo, thought I should come back in here to change my opinion.

pierce looks really good man. He grew too. The kid has a cannon and can run. Didnt see him as a dual threat type of QB. I held his last name against him but he's legit. He's going to start getting some huge offers. He probably won't start but thats because Bosco has another QB who's really good too.

I got an email saying UF landed a commit from an instate tight end named CJ Hawkins .

Did this kid not have an offer from FSU ?

From the UT board:

"Maalik Murphy observations

Y’all can give yours too but here’s what I noticed
-Long Beach Poly is good with good athletes
-Maalik didn’t really have a play where his line just stalled the defense allowing Maalik to stand in the pocket
- one thing I noticed about Quinn ewers highlights is that he had a lot of time to throw the ball (Especially in 2019 in his climb to fame season where there were a lot of plays where he was standing in the pocket because his line was that good)
-Although Maalik was able to make off-schedule plays, he probably needs to be better at making those as a whole and probably needs to work on decision making a bit but it was his first varsity game against a good team and with Maalik on the run for a lot of it.
I’ll need to see more of him against an average or cupcake team to see how dominate he can be while standing in the pocket because that wasn’t present last night."

But he made some incredible throws. Being in the same class as Ewers, you see the difference though.
- one thing I noticed about Quinn ewers highlights is that he had a lot of time to throw the ball (Especially in 2019 in his climb to fame season where there were a lot of plays where he was standing in the pocket because his line was that good)
Quinn Ewers isn't even the best QB in Texas, doe.

Who is? You had a list of guys to watch last spring
Weigman and Klubnik both have arguments. They're both fantastic. Wouldn't argue aggressively against anyone ranking any of the three in whatever order.

I love Ewers, too, but he benefits a ton from being a guy at SLC playing in that offense with an eternity to throw and not having to move around. He's not the athlete the other two guys are - he's probably the worst athlete of the three and it shows when teams DO get him off schedule/platform.

From the UT board:

"Maalik Murphy observations

Y’all can give yours too but here’s what I noticed
-Long Beach Poly is good with good athletes
-Maalik didn’t really have a play where his line just stalled the defense allowing Maalik to stand in the pocket
-Although Maalik was able to make off-schedule plays, he probably needs to be better at making those as a whole and probably needs to work on decision making a bit but it was his first varsity game against a good team and with Maalik on the run for a lot of it.
I’ll need to see more of him against an average or cupcake team to see how dominate he can be while standing in the pocket because that wasn’t present last night."
this is pretty much it. Its sad to see what Serra has become. Bosco pretty much killed that program, take players that would normally go to Serra.

Its weird to see Maalik play knowing he's ranked so high. Its sort of like an 8th grader picking up an offer. There's so much unknown with him. But I see why people are in love with him. Gun to my head and I have to say if I think he's going to live up to the hype, I would say no.

This kid just committed to UCF. Wanted him in Tally, but he wants to play QB on the next level and FSU was recruiting him as a RB/WR/Ath

I think he’ll tear it up at UCF as a QB, esp in Gus’ system. And if that QB doesn’t work out he will have a goldmine in a high P5 caliber athlete at RB/WR

I’ve heard this RB class is weak anyways. Don’t think he’s a generational type of talent or anything.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Three University of Tennessee football players are facing an indefinite suspension from the team after campus police logs show they were arrested on misdemeanor charges related to drug possession and paraphernalia in a dorm.

Martavius French, Isaac Washington and Aaron Willis were among five people arrested after a March 9 incident at Stokely Hall on the Knoxville campus, according to the campus police log. Another student and a juvenile were also arrested.

Shiiiii they need to let Papi smoke weed at my job, too. I’m here for it

13ddi2.gif

giphy.gif

oI2lz5.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom