OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does not appear to be great for Quay Davis. Of course I should have known with his offer sheet and decommitting from SMU, Texas and SC before KU that was to good to be true.

Does not appear to be great for Quay Davis. Of course I should have known with his offer sheet and decommitting from SMU, Texas and SC before KU that was to good to be true.

I'm guessing this is what SC dropped him over... An insider poster said he had some things going on with his GF at home in Texas and the assumption was a child on the way, so I wonder if this incident is what was alluded to or if it's more recent.

One of the big SC insider's when pressed on what happened to him said "SC would like to keep Quay but things beyond their control have happened and my source told me he's not going to be part of this class. It's not a matter of if he'll announce a decommitment, but when."

nako xl nako xl

My guess would be both scenarios could be true. You go from TX, SC and then KU that is a drastic drop off and some KU 'insiders' themselves believed that he probably would never make it on campus here.

Always felt like there was some goofy **** going on there.

Nobody in Texas was even returning phone calls to him at a certain point.

Sad.

Souped up Steve Smith. Dude is going to be a monster in the slot.

souped up Steve smith?

I think Steve smith is a good comp, but not sure why you saying souped up like smith wasn’t bigger and he was a 4.3 guy

smith wasn’t that big, but don’t take much to be bigger than moore

souped up Steve smith?

I think Steve smith is a good comp, but not sure why you saying souped up like smith wasn’t bigger and he was a 4.3 guy

smith wasn’t that big, but don’t take much to be bigger than moore

B46AF20C-4A89-4163-95AE-513C81D32611.jpeg

“That’s not a WR, he’s a LB,” in 3, 2...

Moore is more explosive and better with the ball in his hands. Even if you think that hand time is half a second fast, that would still put him at a 4.34, which is still half a second faster than Steve’s 4.39.

This might be a #hottake considering the love for Waddle, but when you consider Moore’s ability to break tackles, I think he’s the best YAC guy in this class IMO.

Moore is more explosive and better with the ball in his hands. Even if you think that hand time is half a second fast, that would still put him at a 4.34, which is still half a second faster than Steve’s 4.39.

This might be a #hottake considering the love for Waddle, but when you consider Moore’s ability to break tackles, I think he’s the best YAC guy in this class IMO.

Dude lit the buckeyes up over and over and over :smh:

was he recruited by any big time programs?

Ia the ncaa still deciding on whether you can transfer without sitting out a year or is it pretty much done?

Good lord baby Jesus DJ Uiagalelei's younger brother Matayo is the real deal. The growth in 2 years, not just size, has been amazing. The genes in that family is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom