OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn didn’t realize WR Jameson Williams is transferring from tOSU to Bama. Dude has wheels but got covered up on the depth chart. Probably doesn’t help Olave and Wilson will both be back

He's been almost universal in most of the early mocks I've seen.

I don't get it, either.

I guess the more you look at it there’s not really any super great QBs coming out with this class. I can see him as the top QB but not the #1 pick.

Maybe he will kill it this year and prove us wrong

Chris Olave as a top 5 pick seems nuts too :lol:

He doesn’t have Top 5 measurables

:lol: Didn't Olave stay outta this draft because he didn't get the feedback he wanted re: grading?

Next year's group of potential quarterbacks is going to be interesting to watch flesh itself out..

Rattler, Howell, Willis, Daniels, Carson Strong, Des Ridder, Purdy, Shough, Slovis, Jayden Daniels, Matt Corral if he finds some consistency.

Obviously nobody that feels like a sure thing at this point, but lots of guys with some obvious stuff to love and questions to answer.

I wouldn’t be shocked if a few of the non P5 school kids rise to the top. Haven’t been sold on Howell at all. Slovis was up and down last year. Rattler is going to give people pause for concern with off the field and on the field decision making. JT might really have the chance to be the top big school prospect.

Willis has a chance to really become a household name this year IMO. Ridder is going to be the engine on a really good team again.

Olave at #4 is unlikely. As dacomeup dacomeup said he doesn't have the measurables. Similar WRs went 2nd, 3rd, 4th this year. Same reason I doubt John Metchie is going first round. He too is short and is going to run a 4.4-4.5. I also haven't seen evidence yet he can be a #1 guy.

Olave is really weird to watch. Good hands and route running but for whatever reason I’ve never envisioned him as fast.

I’d personally take Garrett Wilson over him if I had to pick between the two

An estimated 30% of people infected with COVID-19 develop long-haul syndrome, meaning they still experience some combination of symptoms of the disease months after recovering from their initial infection.

Foster was diagnosed with COVID-19 in June and experienced mild symptoms. After he recovered, however, he still felt chronic fatigue and had debilitating breathing problems when he attempted to work out. He has always had asthma and allergies, he said, but was able to manage them as he rose to play for one of the nation's top college football programs. After COVID-19, however, he found himself gasping for air at times after simply walking up stairs, and sometimes for no reason at all.

"Every day you wake up wheezing and you wake up tired and you just think this is never going to get better," he said.

Brock Purdy needs a strong showing, but he should be in there when all is said and done.

Olave is nice. He may fall, but he's gonna have a solid NFL career imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom