OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Klatt was taking about some under center stuff in short yardage situations in the vid.

From what I heard, shotgun coaches are usually against it because of the time it takes to rep a successful snap, and it eliminates the option and RPO game.
Saw some film study on the SC site talking more about this and they said SC is reading the DE/free runner with RPOs and in short yardage WR screens, and showed how Slovis was pulling the ball. They said SC’s coaches just don’t want Slovis running because they only have 2 scholarship QBs and the 3rd string guy is hurt.

Just as I predicted, Clemson will not be leaving Tallahassee with a victory today 😤😎

tenor.gif

Big 10 will agree it wasn't the right call...then that's it. Referee's won't be held accountable per usual and the state of officiating will continue to get worse. It's ridiculous.

I’ll never understand why they can make awful calls like that and just move on. Suspend them and fine them, show them it can’t happen again.

Side note this Indiana game has me nervous

Everybody but Des and Trae picking Utah to win tonight? dacomeup dacomeup Maybe it's time to throw your money down.

I’ll never understand why they can make awful calls like that and just move on. Suspend them and fine them, show them it can’t happen again.

Side note this Indiana game has me nervous
Your defense is quietly terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom