***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

The Jets fan in me wants to grab Berrios so badly but I can't get myself to do it.

Pick 2. My WRs are depleted. Lost Hopkins and Woods this season :smh:

Marquez Callaway
Kendrick Bourne (if he's available)
Tyler Johnson
Amon Ra St Brown

Bourne & Johnson. St. Brown would have been an easy decision but Goff is unlikely to play + I think Swift & Jamaal are both back.

so i have ekeler, tyreke and kelce in multiple leagues..

they’re all vaccinated.. what does that mean for there prospects of playing tomorrow?

so i have ekeler, tyreke and kelce in multiple leagues..

they’re all vaccinated.. what does that mean for there prospects of playing tomorrow?
Its a matter of being asymptomatic for at least 24 hours and testing negative or be within the allowable CT threshold. This while also factoring in turnaround time for lab results. Teams are taking it to the wire.

You just have to wait for the inactives report 90 mins before kickoff. Have backup plans ready.

Got Monty & Rojo going at RB, AB & Adams at WR — who’s the flex (standard): Gordon Mattison D.Harris Waddle Tyreek

Last edited:
If Tyreek plays, would y’all play him over Keenan Allen vs Texans PPR? Or maybe even Justin Jefferson vs Rams?

Huntley out :stoneface:
Need to scramble. Don’t want to start Baker but the only other options are Cam, Mills, Wilson, Foles or Book.

I got a good problem but idk who to play cuz at least one prob gonna be wrong choice :rolleyes (standard)

RB: Monty Rojo Patterson Robinson Jackson Henderson Michel

Ppr I got Waller doubtful still have my fingers crossed- foster moreau vs Denver or cole cmet vs Seattle

I don't like that I'll havw 3 bears players active if I roll cmet out there, others are david Montgomery and Darnell Mooney.. speaking of Mooney, with the magic man nick foles suiting up, what can we expect out of Mooney?

Thanks and merry Christmas all hugging

Back
Top Bottom