***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Who should I put at the flex

Beckham Jr @ Min
D. Smith v NYG
Metcalf v Chi
DK

Need to pick two out of these three rb’s for today. Who you guys picking?

-D. Harris v Buffalo. Questionable tag with the hamstring. No Stevenson to split carries.
-Justin Jackson @ Texans.
-CEH v. Pitt - No Kelce today.
justin jackson Edwards Helaire

Bengals defense vs Baltimore or Saints defense vs Dolphins?
bengals D. third string qb is a juicy matchup

Davonta Smith or Hollywood Brown?
davonta. can’t count on a third string qb

1. Chargers d/ST or Bengals?
2. Diggs (dance w/who brought me) or AB — non ppr
3. Flex: Gordon, Justin Jackson, AB, Waddle, Mattison, D.Harris — non ppr
4. Patriots d/st or Bengals, Chiefs, Broncos

Thank you any who has an opinion

One of my teams in the playoffs looking like the Ravens with all the people I got out smfh

Should I go J. Williams (DET) or Burkhead? Non-ppr

In our group chat league my homie is 12-2 and had a first round bye last week. He’s 12-2 and really about to lose to someone who went 7-7. Ekeler and Kelce are out with COVID smh. I’m sick for him :smh:

In our group chat league my homie is 12-2 and had a first round bye last week. He’s 12-2 and really about to lose to someone who went 7-7. Ekeler and Kelce are out with COVID smh. I’m sick for him :smh:

I’m 7-7 facing my boy who’s 12-2 also but I got a far superior team. He was lucky enough to basically face everyone on a bad week, has the least points scored against him but like the 6th highest scoring team

Welp here we go

One team I got a pretty good chance to compete.

The other team I got Lamar, Huntley (dropped him), Ekeler, Mitchell, E. Moore and Hunt out so I need prayer

Eagles really putting up a goose egg so far. Spent hours deciding on a kicker, went with Elliott.

edit: ****er missed a FG

Cincy D so trash on 3rd downs. I don’t know wtf they be doing.

My main league the 5th seed team has the bengals offense (Burrow, Mixon, Boyd and Higgins) playing against the 1 seed. Looking like an upset.

Back
Top Bottom