***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Gonna end up 4-1 after today. Ain’t even have to play Jamar Chase today:

37D7CB15-AC4E-4C5B-B0A6-1906E9A127FA.jpeg

I have hopkins,McLaurin, dj moore and Mike Williams. Can only start 3.

Keep playing the wrong guy between McLaurin and Williams smh

need another 30 point performance in the 2nd half from Josh Allen just to have a chance :lol:

Up 7 pts vs Tucker tomorrow. Just gonna take that L. Kyler :smh:

2-1 this week tho and still undefeated in big money league :pimp:

Herbert killed me. Down by 42 with Hollywood Brown, Pittman, and Taylor left to play. Hopefully I can pull it off

Down 6 with Hollywood, Taylor, and Blankenship still to go...gonna pull it out DESPITE...

Attempting to be cute and starting Mooney over Mike Williams.

Thankfully, my opponent sat Herbert for Cousins ::Shrugs::

Who the hell would ever sit Herbert unless he’s on a bye lol

my coworker did. All week he kept talkin bout he gonna play Darnold instead because he’s the #5 QB so far and Herbert plays the Browns.

after like the 3rd time saying it I said you sounding like you want me to talk you in to it. No. He started Darnold ended up winning by 1 because CEH went down for his opponent

if lamar scores less than 30 in 4-1 this week. he’s only eclipsed 30 once so far this year…

In week 3 my opponent sat Herbert vs Chiefs for Carr vs Miami. Herbert went off but that wouldn’t have helped them anyway :lol:

but to their defense Carr had great weeks 1 and 2. But can’t sit anyone playing the Chiefs.

Man I need a QB badly. Cousins with a dud 2 weeks in a row, Tannehill looks bad like the Miami Tannehill — holding Trey Lance hopefully he gets better after a few more games

might have to ride the Jameis train

Last edited:
Down 6 with Hollywood, Taylor, and Blankenship still to go...gonna pull it out DESPITE...

Attempting to be cute and starting Mooney over Mike Williams.

Thankfully, my opponent sat Herbert for Cousins ::Shrugs::
He got that afraid of browns defense :stoneface: or he thought cousins would light up lions which cousins sucks.. what an idiot

imagine sitting Herbert when he’s been elite this year

2-3 in my main money league. This Diggs and Nuk combo just aint it. This league isn’t big on trades so gonna be hard to make a move.

4-1 in my other league riding a 4-game win streak. Aside from week 1 when Rodgers crapped the bed my team has been no lower than top 3 in scoring each week.

Need the Colts to hold the Ravens scoreless or no FG attempts from Ravens except extra points.

don’t need them 60+ yard fgs from Tucker

Back
Top Bottom