***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Upcoming matchup is daunting.
Have to choose 2 of either Tannehill, Heinicke, Fields or pick up Bridgewater with FAAB.
Super flex leagues on something else man, I thought Tanny was going be a heavy hitter this season but still waiting on his big game

Surprised no one picked up Darrell Williams off waivers in my big money league.

Out FA opens at 7pm ct today. I’ll be picking him up right on the dot. Will be dropping Sermon. Need a spot start this week.

Got rid of Russell Wilson since he's expected to be out until week 10 and picked up Matt Ryan. Now my two Qbs are Kirk Cousins and Matty Ice. Still the only undefeated person in my league at 5-0.

I need to make 2 drops for and got dead weight on the bench who still “could have value” 😖

who do I cut loose: collins, golladay, perine, rojo, aiyuk

CEH owner with the #1 waiver went after Gaskin and I was able to get both Booker and Williams. Found my RB2 and flex for the week :lol:
I need to make 2 drops for and got dead weight on the bench who still “could have value” 😖

who do I cut loose: collins, golladay, perine, rojo, aiyuk
If a trade isn’t possible then definitely Rojo and maybe Collins. Just don’t trust a Geno-led offense over the long term and Carson sounding like he’s coming back.

If a trade isn’t possible then definitely Rojo and maybe Collins. Just don’t trust a Geno-led offense over the long term and Carson sounding like he’s coming back.

Doubt I’ll be able to trade any of them and these dudes don’t like to trade it seems. They’ll talk about it then never wanna follow through

can’t sacrifice what little magic I got going though unless someone would trade me and take Nuk - 2 for 1

sitting at 3-2 in 5th place out of 12.. 4 people in front are 4-1

i dropped Kmet and grabbed Hunter Henry for bench TE, i currently have Higbee start.. I also dropped Tevin Coleman for Rondale Moore for the bench

i had 1st waiver and completely forgot about Devontae Booker although not needing a RB would of been nice to add

I’m gonna wash this dude this week who’s on a 4 game losing streak and has gave up basically. I’m looking to next week when I got a lot of my defenses and starting QB next week.

Gotta start Njoku this week with Pitts on a bye. Hoping he gets at least half of the points he got this past Sunday

I was at the bottom of my waiver wire so I didn’t attempt claims. Actually got everything I wanted anyway outside of Williams or Booker if I had attempted

Gonna add Seals-Jones with Pitts on bye, was thinking Ertz but idk bout him

Not gonna lie...it feels good picking up Toney in all my leagues one week before the breakout so didn’t need to stress there.

Jonnu Smith isn’t good at football, and TE as a whole is brutal so I guess i’m rolling with Dan Arnold going forward.

Pick 1:

Darrell Williams at WAS
Devontae Booker vs LAR
Devin Singletary at TEN
Jamaal Williams vs CIN

Russell Wilson owner is 0-5. I’ve been in the market for a RB2. Owner has Mixon, Kamara and Darrell Henderson. I have Tom Brady on my bench (Kyler Murray is my starter). Should I trade Brady for any of those RBs or can I get more elsewhere?

PPR league btw

Russell Wilson owner is 0-5. I’ve been in the market for a RB2. Owner has Mixon, Kamara and Darrell Henderson. I have Tom Brady on my bench (Kyler Murray is my starter). Should I trade Brady for any of those RBs or can I get more elsewhere?

PPR league btw
Who are your RBs? I’d only go for Kamara, but personally would let him suffer another week

Yay or nay

Screenshot_20211013-194028_Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-194449_Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-194545_Fantasy.jpg

Mike Evans tonight or sub him for Jamaar Chase against the Lions?

I got a bad feeling Darius Slay is gonna shadow Mike Evans tonight and Eagles secondary is decent.

thoughts?

Theilen is now “Questionable” this week as he is possibly hurt.

Now I’m in a dilemma and have started “devonta smith vs the Bucs over him. Also can possibly put in Toney.

Any thoughts? Should I risk it again with Thielen?

Back
Top Bottom