***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

About to be 7-7 and miss the playoffs with this squad :angry:

Montgomery Henderson Patterson Michel Herbert Robinson Herbert
Kupp Diggs M.Brown E.Moore A.Brown
Kelce

disgusting :smh: :sick:

Up 11 pts vs his Van Jefferson. Standard league scoring. I need Alford to shut him down.

also I’m thanking for the two scores by Jones but him getting only 8 touches vs Dillon’s 15 is worrisome going into the playoffs. That’s insane.

The league where I'm currently in first, I could be playing to make the playoffs next week smh (only 4 teams make it)

My other league (had Lamar and Hunt go down today), I will have a bye next week as long as Stafford and Van combine for 10 points tomorrow against the team in 3rd place team.

So happy I went with my gut last minute swapped in Taysom Hill for Lamar. I had to stop watching that Saints game I was for sure he was going to score single digits. I couldn’t take it anymore.

that decision alone kept me in it for my big money league. Still have 1 week left in that one.

Work league I’m down 2 with nuk and prater vs no one. Just gotta pray I make it in that 5th or 6th seed spot.

main league was holding on to a playoff Spot with potential of 7 teams all being 7-7, well at least 5 of us will be 7-7 and only 4 spots :smh: I got destroyed down 41 with Kupp & Michel vs Conner & Gay

Our league did round 1 week 13-14 and finals 15-16....I was down a lot and Rodgers/Adams brought me back to life. I'm up 35 and he has Kupp and Rams D/ST.... Hopefully Zona's defense keeps Kupp in check so I can get to the ship

what the?? How they just find out on game day?? Welp luckily I don't need any points from Higbee and already have my matchup locked up and it appears the final playoff spot as I own the tiebreaker in my league with more points than current 6th place guy.

Damn so I’m down 40 with Nuk left. My opponent has Higbee but can’t swap him without dropping him. And no Ramsey? I think a fantasy miracle is starting to take form…

****ing Higbee. :smh:

Luckily he was my TE2 (Goedert on bye) and I was able to snag Blanton to salvage some TE points for tonight.

All these Covid announcements. Might not the the best team to win it this year, will be the healthiest and luckiest team.

I'm up 40 against a guy with just Murray left. Well he must be bitter and bored because I have Higbee and upon hearing news he's on covid list my guy proceeds to pickup all 3 remaining Rams TEs hahahaha.

I'm up 40 against a guy with just Murray left. Well he must be bitter and bored because I have Higbee and upon hearing news he's on covid list my guy proceeds to pickup all 3 remaining Rams TEs hahahaha.
Same thing happened in my league

Well that 52 yard Jefferson TD cost me a first round bye :smh:

going into the playoffs with 4 straight L’s after starting 10-1. Unbelievable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom