OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

A family man. A patriot too, I’m sure.

#Wholesome

CF50A071-22A1-479E-A553-0AB01827D8EB.jpeg

Giannis is a very large person. Late in the game they had a close up of Cam Payne trying to box him out and he looked like a little kid compared to Gianny :lol:

Suns losing Saric and Craig lowkey hurts.
Non-Ayton minutes going to be huge going forward.
Game 2 was the worst game Ayton has played in a while. Giannis was attacking him like he was 6’6” :lol:

Suns depth is gonna be tested especially with the way Giannis has been drawing fouls. Suns barely go 7 deep without those 2. If frank white has to play real minutes it could get ugly. There was a play when the game was all but over where Jrue got aggressive and big boyed cp3. Need to see more of that if bucks are gonna make it interesting

Aubrey is the manifestation of Goku in real life.

Which is why I'm his fan. He is the father young Adonis needs not the one he deserves. He is off training to get stronger (smashing models and moms) because of his Sayian pedigree and I'm proud. He couldn't go SSJ 2 against Mr. Meekins Mill if he had to be a full time father to Adidon aka Adien.

Suns depth is gonna be tested especially with the way Giannis has been drawing fouls. Suns barely go 7 deep without those 2. If frank white has to play real minutes it could get ugly. There was a play when the game was all but over where Jrue got aggressive and big boyed cp3. Need to see more of that if bucks are gonna make it interesting

It’s crazy because people want the bucks to go small but they need to play bigger. The suns only big is legit Ayton at this point. They just need to finish around the rim and go all in on the boards.

bucks going small is still bigger than the suns
across the lineup the bucks are the bigger team
them losing the non-giannis minutes during that second qtr stretch. couldn't even get a two minute breather :smh:
brook wasn't too bad last night. book did hit a couple timely shots over brook when the lead was getting cut in the fourth

It’s crazy because people want the bucks to go small but they need to play bigger. The suns only big is legit Ayton at this point. They just need to finish around the rim and go all in on the boards.

Bobby gotta be able to keep book in front of him or close out to cam Johnson. It’s tough

Not a dime of rent paid. :lol:

Shout out to the Suns for doing what they’re supposed to do and take care of business at home.

Y’all gotta chill with the hot takes and overreactions.

Despite the outcome, the Bucks played much better last night than they did in Game 1. They started working on the inside, but lost discipline in the 2nd and went away from that (which was the difference in the game).

Shoutout to to Giannis; man’s game is evolving right in front of us.

It takes 4 wins to get the Championship.
Nobody said it was a foregone conclusion ….😂😂😂 Cp0 has wet the bed enough times to know that …. But if we are being honest he is the favorite for the award thus far ….

Phrase of the FINALS

“He’s not built like that”

Now, these guys aren’t necessarily talking about Kris or Jrue or Giannis or Brook when they say “He’s not built like that”

This phrase is describing anybody who is doing bad, in the Finals.
Or anybody who made a bad play, in the FINALS.

I heard it on Nick Wrights show this morning.
I heard it on FirstTake.
I heard it on UNDISPUTED.
I heard it on last nights NBATV postgame show.
Just read it on NT
And I don’t know who tF they are Talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom