OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
suns-in-4-fan.jpg

Jk Buccs in 7, they got da Suns exactly where they want them

On NT
Giannis & da Buccs gonna remind y'all tonight why you shouldn't ever have faith in a team led by dat lil choke artist cp0

Imagine seeing da lil choke artist CP0 cum up short time & time again for 15 years but thinking things will change in year 16

Couldn't be me

For starters:
08 up 2-0 against spurs, ended up losing the series
13 up 2-0 against grizzly, ended up losing in 6
14 series tied 2-2 against okc, while up in the final moments of g5, ended up getting the bed and losing that game and eventually that series in 6
15 blew a 3-1 led against htown
17 series tied 3-3, lost at home in g7 to utah

Soon to be added
21 up 2-0, ended up losing to Buccs

Lol at anyone who has faith in dat lil choke artist cp0...coming up short is in his DNA no pun intended b

you know damn well cp0 prob has ptsd from being in similar situations in his career...u can't teach old dawgs new tricks b

times like these, i wish my dawg seaman was here lol

Can't wait until he finishes off choking 2-0 leads in 3 different decades b

Mt Rushmore for Choke Artists

Imagine believing in a cp0-led team in 2021...gotta put those folks in the same category as the anti-vaxxers

monty really didn't send the double or trap hard on giannis. not even for a few possessions just to try it out. ayton was food out there
thought payne gave the suns great minutes, but did not see the floor in the second half

at some point, you got to live with pj, pat, bobby shooting open threes instead of giannis at the rim
He saw two a lot

Could’ve been more consistent & harder at times but Phoenix got plenty of misses, offensively they just ran out of jumpers.

When he was a Thunders I was praying on his downfall. I mean, I didn't want him to get injured or befall any terrible circumstances, that's bad joojoo. Just wanted him to get amnestied or Brooks to realize playing him is giving the other team a headstart until Collison comes into the game, and hair to four to play him less. Even when he damn near broke his wrist and tore his groin in the 2012 playoff run, didn't happen though. Literally a few less Perk minutes and we got 1 banner in OKC

Where do y'all rank Giannis finals performance all time?

Not recency bias, but just individual dominance I have it top 3 along with MJ in 93 and Shaq in 2000. Offensively and defensively, gotta be in the top 5 at worst I'd like to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom