OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vid
Only 5 players scored for the Bucks last night :wow:
Screenshot_20210721-142841_NBA.jpg
Video game box score

Where do y'all rank Giannis finals performance all time?

Not recency bias, but just individual dominance I have it top 3 along with MJ in 93 and Shaq in 2000. Offensively and defensively, gotta be in the top 5 at worst I'd like to think.
From 1990 on, since I don't really feel like going back further...

1993 Jordan
1995 Dream
2000 Shaq
2016 Bron
2017 KD
2021 Yanni

Malika low key awkward and struggling to get her questions off.

Her first Finals. She'll be fine.

Malika just need a little more swag. Shorty dress like a 2nd grade teacher

Then she's clearly not for you. :lol:

Biggest mistake people make in relationships is trying to turn their significant other into something they're not.

Malika cute but she got no body.

after she have a baby or two, she’ll get thicker. She only 26. Ain’t even got her grown woman weight yet. She ain’t reached her prime yet :lol:

This man knows. :nthat:

Where do y'all rank Giannis finals performance all time?

Not recency bias, but just individual dominance I have it top 3 along with MJ in 93 and Shaq in 2000. Offensively and defensively, gotta be in the top 5 at worst I'd like to think.
Totally agree. I think 15 years from now when someone ELSE has an individually dominant performance, they're going to talk about them like "Is this up there with 93 MJ, 00 Shaq, 21 Giannis?"

This was insane.

-foe

Bro he only has 12k points. Chill :lol:
This really doesn’t mean anything.

He could retire from basketball tomorrow

Top 15

He’s like what 26? Putting numbers on the board is inevitable.

The trophy’s that he has now? Some players with all time numbers can’t touch him. Malone? Ewing? David Robinson? Barkley? Etc.

Another FMVP he might crack top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom