OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand being pippen refers to the second fiddle a.k.a. Robin
But tha mad disrespectful to pip
If ur being called pippen it’s a pkn icomplement

The 03 Spurs with only one all star in Tim Duncan (mvp that year) Beat “the show” with with a prime Kobe/Shaq in 6

Mfer had a quadruple double in the finals. Cmon man just give credit

He ALMOST had a quad double. No need to stretch the facts for effect.

I've given Timmy credit as a top 10 player, top 5 C ever and numerous other stuff. Don't need the extra propaganda to skew the audience.

Fellas,

If6l
From The Arizona Republic newspaper pics. Last nights watch party at whatever their arena is called now in Phoenix:

6ef965d7-0c05-4472-946b-9884331513eb-cent02-7gqt32blteoucbgi837_original.jpg

986f02f5-cc9f-4559-9535-fac5a3726a59-cent02-7gqt31vcqicoa2q4837_original.jpg

How they looked after the election

Real alpha of him to stand around in the 4th quarter. Again. But hey leadership

:rolleyes

Yea honestly I didn’t want to **** on him bc he still has a great career, but I didn’t like how he played that fourth qtr. He usually doesn’t shy away from the ball like that in crunch time, yet alone a whole quarter.

Absolute nonsense. 2 players equal the Kobe to his shaq :lol: Why stop there Rich?
Throw in Bobby Portis, PJ Tucker and Pat Connaughton too while we're at it.
They all equal the Kobe to his Shaq :rofl: Hell let's throw Thanasis in there as well :lol:

I was hoping to see one “analyst” humble themself and give him props without a “but…”, but I will say all of them doubling down and trying to spin their old hot takes is just making them come across even more silly.

They’re just burying themselves deeper in the nonsense but the replies have been entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom