OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one thought Giannis would be back and/or healthy.
I didn’t, I thought he was donezo, I thought he was crazy for coming back, he’s not my favorite player, or even one of them, but my level of respect for how he showed out in all facets has went thru da roof.

Don't let them bring you down brotha. All the best to you and your alabaster queen....
3fc2527633f7b70d65a46da6be858196.jpg
SPOILERS!!!!!

Dude looked like he tore his acl before going into the series. Drop 50 on a closeout game to win the chip. I mean cmon man.

also for the suns, that’s what happened when you celebrate the west chip like it’s the real thing. Bunch of frauds

Dude looked like he tore his acl before going into the series. Drop 50 on a closeout game to win the chip. I mean cmon man.

also for the suns, that’s what happened when you celebrate the west chip like it’s the real thing. Bunch of frauds
Teams celebrate winning the conference finals, it is nothing new

Good grief

For example, here are the Dubs in 2019....

I wish someone had asked him about this in the presser.

He really did channel his inner Achilles to make sure his name will always be remembered. Even if most will always mispronounce it:lol:

Although I really wish he had hit that last FT to stand alone at 51.

I thought 50 was perfect. One point for each year they last won a title. :pimp:

They asking Cp3 what’s the locker room like. Journalists ask the dumbest questions

Were PeePee3 and Book the only players that came out for postgame press???

I didn't see clips of any other player. :smh:

Gabby still have as many rings as Chris. :pimp:

Teams celebrate winning the conference finals, it is nothing new

Good grief

For example, here are the Dubs in 2019....

Not that I agree with the take, but you are proving his point. You linked 2016 and the Warriors went on to have one of the worst collapses in all of sports 😂

Not that I agree with the take, but you are proving his point. You linked 2016 and the Warriors went on to have one of the worst collapses in all of sports 😂
Oh sorry, here...

Here is 2019...

Another team from 2019

Does this work for you, :smile:

Or did Booker like the wrong TikTok video or something and that somehow proves the Suns are still frauds? Losing track of the hot takes to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom