OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping back in because I’d love to hear from him, but TrelvisTheThrill (or whatever his name was) has been gone for way too long. His user name (attempted with multiple different spellings) doesn’t even come up anymore. Hope he’s enjoying this renewed ride.

@trelvis tha thrilla

I think he may have deleted his account though

I could see I tagged him in something TVU related back in 2017 but nothing since:

F5861469-DDE1-49C0-B459-CD587A9DC72A.jpeg

@trelvis tha thrilla reading that

Last edited:
TAMU needs to just offer Garrett Riley a blank check and call it a day
There’s a ton of smoke from the folks on their boards that usually know that they’re already down the road with a BigXII coordinator.

Supposedly want to make announcement as soon as possible after the LSU game.

There’s a ton of smoke from the folks on their boards that usually know that they’re already down the road with a BigXII coordinator.

Supposedly want to make announcement as soon as possible after the LSU game.
Wouldn’t be Riley then. They’re thinking playoff. OK state or TTU’s? I think stealing the kid from TTU would be as good a hire as Riley. And Jimbo would probably see him as more manageable/controllable due to his age and lack of experience.

Wouldn’t be Riley then. They’re thinking playoff. OK state or TTU’s? I think stealing the kid from TTU would be as good a hire as Riley. And Jimbo would probably see him as more manageable/controllable due to his age and lack of experience.
Could be, though the playoffs haven’t really been a detriment to coaching movement in the past.

Kittley is interesting, though. Could be Grimes, too.

I wouldn’t think Yurcich makes a ton of sense.

I zoomed in and didn’t see Sark. I hope he is in consistent communication with his sponsor.
Going to be interesting to watch the rest of their year play out.

Gotta go to Kansas State where they’ve generally struggled. Then play TCU. Go to Kansas when Jalon Daniels should be back. Then Baylor.

On paper they should win everything but maybe TCU at home. But they could also easily lose 3 of 4.

Going to be interesting to watch the rest of their year play out.

Gotta go to Kansas State where they’ve generally struggled. Then play TCU. Go to Kansas when Jalon Daniels should be back. Then Baylor.

On paper they should win everything but maybe TCU at home. But they could also easily lose 3 of 4.

I could see that as well.

I’m not going to lie. I thought LSU was done in the first half. Gumbo Kelly might work out after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom