OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an administrative failure.
It’s both academics and transfer certification keeping guys out. Apparently FAMU fired their AD and lost their compliance guy. Props to those guys for showing crazy heart.
The AD quit after he was accused of doing shady business. Think he went to Tulane right after. He was a real good AD though.

I'm going to be irrationally upset when UF loses. My hopes are high even though they should be dead and buried before the season starts.
UF is the more talented team and Utah always chokes when they're ranked high in the preseason.

The AD quit after he was accused of doing shady business. Think he went to Tulane right after. He was a real good AD though.
He was good at fundraising but was horrible with respect to caring for the student athletes. He rubbed a ton of people the wrong way.

Utah looked great in the rose bowl. Granted the buckeye defense was utterly terrible. I’m not sure what all they return though

More or less credible than SlicedBread? How we feeling?

For context - there’s a ton of reports Sark just straight out won’t provide depth charts all season long.

Sark really needs to focus on his sobriety. Letting higher ups decide who starts will drive him back to the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom