OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

More or less credible than SlicedBread? How we feeling?

For context - there’s a ton of reports Sark just straight out won’t provide depth charts all season long.

Man for a team that people say is not relevant they stay in the rumor boards. He has been talking about Ewers as the starter since he has been named the starter. Its true that no depth chart has been released and probably won't be. I am cool with that.

These OU dudes sure do have a much better grasp on programs that aren’t their own than any other fan base in America.

I honestly think Utah is going to bully UF. UF doesn’t have the athletes it usually has that would negate Utah’s physicality.
The prediction from PAC 12 writers is that it's going to be a mirror image of what happened with LSU @ UCLA. We'll see. Utah lost some offensive players and Devin Lloyd the most important player on their defense.

So Frosts buyout cuts in half October 1st. I feel like they’re still going to win 5-6 games somehow and he will save it. However, if he doesn’t I wonder who they target? You have the usual names Fickell, Campbell, and Stoops (from Kentucky). Wonder if they’d go after Hafley at all

So Frosts buyout cuts in half October 1st. I feel like they’re still going to win 5-6 games somehow and he will save it. However, if he doesn’t I wonder who they target? You have the usual names Fickell, Campbell, and Stoops (from Kentucky). Wonder if they’d go after Hafley at all
Nebraska has way more money invested in football than those other schools and is probably set up to win bigger in the future, but if I’m any of those 3 coaches why would I leave stable winning situations for that right now?

Also don’t make isu 42 isu 42 put hands on you saying his coach’s name.

Rebuilding Nebraska will be a huge undertaking. If I'm those other coaches I wait until the guy they hire after Frost gets canned before taking that job.

Have a feeling Harbaugh is going to walk this team into 3 losses with an absolute cake schedule... Guy is getting crazier by the day... Grew up Roman Catholic and I cringe when I heard an adult talk about their religion on why they made a decision.

Not college football related (anymore) but the raiders have cut Alex leatherwood. This is a very rare situation for a player who hadn't been in a legal trouble.

I thought he would be good although he was overrated at Alabama.

Man I know it’s not a big deal and Gameday is overall a trash show but you got Ohio State vs Notre Dame and the celebrity picker is Jack Harlow? There are so many people associated with both universities and they pick this dude?! Why not go after Lebron or someone with ties to the school or the state of Ohio? :smh:

Have a feeling Harbaugh is going to walk this team into 3 losses with an absolute cake schedule... Guy is getting crazier by the day... Grew up Roman Catholic and I cringe when I heard an adult talk about their religion on why they made a decision.

Quit drinking and go to bed.

I generally try to avoid commenting on people’s religion, politics, personal beliefs, etc. - believe what you want and do you without stepping on peoples toes and without interfering with/telling others how to live their lives.

But not being able to decide on a QB and landing on “both will start a game and this is a biblical-based decision” feels like it is the absolute pinnacle of goofball ****.

You're talking about Jim Harbaugh, right?

Michigan doesn't need to decide on a QB until week 4, anyway. The OOC schedule is terrible.

Better to have a QB battle where you feel good about both options rather than searching for one.

So just say, “we couldn’t decide so the competition will continue into the season.”

Or stop being like "OMG JIM HARBAUGH SAID WHAT?!" for the 5,000th time.

As you guys said their OOC is pretty easy, I don’t see how they will learn too much from each QB given the opponents. I just hope he makes a decision and doesn’t drag it out all season like the 2015 Buckeyes with JT and Cardale. That crippled that teams chemistry and Michigan has a real shot at being 11-0 going into the OSU game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom