OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
11530212.gif

We can’t discount it with how unprepared someone like Haskins looked? How Fields struggled to process? Those guys were supremely talented dudes. Would’ve been guys in most situations. I think you’re giving too much credence to the myth of “development”

Half of five star quarterbacks end up being busts.

So if Alabama and Ohio State aren't doing a better job of developing five star quarterbacks, the other idea is that they are just doing a better job of selecting five-star quarterbacks then other schools.

Last edited:
So if Alabama and Ohio State aren't doing a better job of developing five star quarterbacks, the other idea is that they are just doing a better job of selecting five-star quarterbacks then other schools.
Literally the point is that they’re landing the guys who would be good regardless of where they went :lol:. Welcome to the conversation

Surround star quarterbacks with 5-star skill talent and 5-star offensive lines and magic happens.

Weird how that normally works, really.
They’re just sooooo good at picking the #1 and #2 QBs overall in a recruiting class

As many of you know, I spend a great deal of time in Salt Lake for business and I can vouch for this statement. When they say you stink or call you a racial slur they actually mean it. 😂 can’t use the drunk excuse in Utah.

"This is going to be very interesting. The Pac-12 Conference is waiting to release its 2023 football schedule in the interest of waiting for more transfer portal developments and taking time to align pieces evenly, so that no school gets a unique advantage or disadvantage.

Merton Hanks, the Pac-12’s senior associate commissioner for football operations, talked to Jon Wilner of The Wilner Hotline:

“We hope to get it out relatively quickly,” Hanks told Wilner. “There are some things we’re taking another look at, so we’ve asked the athletic directors for more time. It’s difficult because there are so many good teams.

“The athletic directors have been clear with us. They want schedule parity, not us putting our finger on the scale, so to speak.

“I can’t send one of the Washington schools to play in Arizona the week before the Apple Cup and have the other one playing at home. It’s not our job to pick winners. It’s our job to make the best schedule for the collective and mitigate obvious negatives.”

The delay seems like a good thing. The Pac-12 really wants to get it right.

Now we just have to wait and see if it will do exactly that. The pressure is on to deliver what it says it will do."

https://trojanswire.usatoday.com/20...eleased-in-december-wont-be-ready-until-2023/

アミーゴ アミーゴ

LJ Johnson landed at SMU

Marquis Groves Killebrew at Louisville

Chris Marshall tweeted a commit to Ole Miss then deleted it, but that seems an unsurprising landing spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom