OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
dacomeup dacomeup is Tia Joseph coming out to work for y’all? She’s one of the last few studs leaving us after Marshall Malchow left. Kevin Mashack has been an absolute ******* disaster, but I guess he has a **** pic like Dameyune Craig does.

Marcellus Wiley is predicting CU to win 9 games this year.

Prime wins 9 games this year and go to a decent bowl you think P5 schools not gonna send fillers his way.

I thought they would go 3-9 but in second thought I do feel like 5-7 6-6 is likely. 4 wins should come from playing Stanford Cal and both Arizona schools. If the ball bounces their way they can get to 6-6.
Tell me you don’t watch college football without telling me you don’t watch college football

dacomeup dacomeup is Tia Joseph coming out to work for y’all? She’s one of the last few studs leaving us after Marshall Malchow left. Kevin Mashack has been an absolute ****ing disaster, but I guess he has a **** pic like Dameyune Craig does.
Haven’t seen anything about it yet. That’s the word from your side?

Yea but that one also doesn’t count because he paints dirty things on his nails
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d.gif

Isn’t one of the Colorado kids in the portal one that came from JSU with prime? Louis bags leaving too hmm

Haven’t seen anything about it yet. That’s the word from your side?
Tarp on 247 said she’s heading over there for more money and more responsibilities. I don’t like KarenKeyLargo, but she’s always said that recruits and families always build quick relationships with her. And Tia’s done a great job at A&M. She’s gonna be a great grab in the recruiting department for Miami.

Tarp on 247 said she’s heading over there for more money and more responsibilities. I don’t like KarenKeyLargo, but she’s always said that recruits and families always build quick relationships with her. And Tia’s done a great job at A&M. She’s gonna be a great grab in the recruiting department for Miami.
I still can’t believe that Karen is a real person :lol:. And that she legit switched fan base allegiances with Jimbo

Isn’t one of the Colorado kids in the portal one that came from JSU with prime? Louis bags leaving too hmm

They lost a Michigan kid too that got burn on a playoff team and would have likely gotten some burn this season as well.

I wonder how many of these kids that are bolting saw a sinking ship and decided to bounce.

They lost a Michigan kid too that got burn on a playoff team and would have likely gotten some burn this season as well.

I wonder how many of these kids that are bolting saw a sinking ship and decided to bounce.
I saw that. There’s no way that kid was processed. He’s bringing in kids who are being passed up or pushed out from a lot of P5s too. Now you’re going to go into fall camp with a roster full of kids who have mostly not even played a snap together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom