OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that. There’s no way that kid was processed. He’s bringing in kids who are being passed up or pushed out from a lot of P5s too. Now you’re going to go into fall camp with a roster full of kids who have mostly not even played a snap together.
They lost a Michigan kid too that got burn on a playoff team and would have likely gotten some burn this season as well.

I wonder how many of these kids that are bolting saw a sinking ship and decided to bounce.

It’s also coming across that he’s scared to try to develop kids. You mean to tell me out of all the ones who left he didn’t see any kids who had potential with proper coaching?

I still can’t believe that Karen is a real person :lol:. And that she legit switched fan base allegiances with Jimbo
She claims she only followed Jimbo because FSU hired Kendall Briles. I was really hoping we would hire Kendall Briles this past offseason just to get rid of her. She moved from Houston to Nebraska and keeps posting Nebraska **** on the A&M boards now.

She claims she only followed Jimbo because FSU hired Kendall Briles. I was really hoping we would hire Kendall Briles this past offseason just to get rid of her. She moved from Houston to Nebraska and keeps posting Nebraska **** on the A&M boards now.
How is this a real person?! :lol: I swore she was a 40 year old posting from his mom’s basement when she was on the FSU board.

How is this a real person?! :lol: I swore she was a 40 year old posting from his mom’s basement when she was on the FSU board.
She’s posted actual pictures of herself with Ainais Smith and his family in the pool in their backyard. That’s when I knew she was actually a real person and not some internet persona :lol:

Addison seems like a Grade A diva nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003

He gonna want out of Minny in 2 seasons huh?
I assume you mean because of the way he transferred? Nah he’s a really quiet nice kid and seems to still be friends with everyone in Pitt.

Narduzzi bounced the OC that gave them a Heisman finalist and one of the best offenses in the country. He complained about how much they threw it and openly bragged about how much they were not going to pass the ball. Addison sorts had to leave to preserve his draft potential.

I think it’s worth noting that the air raid QB and a WR they brought in last year chose to leave this off-season too and Pat has been bad mouthing them also.

I assume you mean because of the way he transferred? Nah he’s a really quiet nice kid and seems to still be friends with everyone in Pitt.

Narduzzi bounced the OC that gave them a Heisman finalist and one of the best offenses in the country. He complained about how much they threw it and openly bragged about how much they were not going to pass the ball. Addison sorts had to leave to preserve his draft potential.

I think it’s worth noting that the air raid QB and a WR they brought in last year chose to leave this off-season too and Pat has been bad mouthing them also.

Nah, idc how he transferred. But good to know he's nice. After getting picked, first thing he said in the interview was "let's get paid" :lol:

Nah, idc how he transferred. But good to know he's nice. After getting picked, first thing he said in the interview was "let's get paid" :lol:
In his defense, that’s 99% of guys in the draft but they just don’t always say it. He’s getting generational wealth from this rookie contract, and can only build off it.

I’m all for player empowerment at the college level and him giving Narduzzi the middle finger on the way out (not by anything he said or did, but just leaving him) was just an added bonus. And he used all that NIL he earned at USC to give it back to the community and support underprivileged kids. He seems like a good dude in my book, just very confident in his skills. Somehow Kirk Cousins wins again with this WR pairing lol

I feel like one day people will learn that NFL teams really don’t care about things like that as much as people think. If it’s something blatant on film then sure but saying people have character issues isn’t going to kill their draft stock a lot. They’re in the position to pick good football players.

Not sure tbqh, don’t know that he has a landing spot at the moment. But I’m sure he’ll be on the list for folks looking for QB help i.e Florida, Auburn, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom