OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas State is low key stacked next year :lol: for Sun Belt standards
They’re lucky (edit: shouldn’t really call them lucky…they were smart enough to) they heavily upgraded from Spavital to JG. Might actually be able to be functional next year with that talent.

Udub and Oregon cleared to join B10 nako xl nako xl ?

Apparently if you listen to the McMurphy interview that comes from (I didn’t) what he actually says is, "BIG could take a harder look at UW/UO" "When and if the BIG decide to add UW/UO".

Media companies are bidding on broadcasting rights. Every story you hear right now is planted by networks and conferences to lower bids and shake the confidence of schools. And specifically in the case of Oregon, being planted to improve how they’re perceived.

The word salad interview that set it off:

Last edited:
You def didn’t read me saying his foot was hurt last year, did you? :lol:
I’m trolling you and I know he’s been hurt, but he’s a class of 2018 kid who’s basically played one season in 5 years. He’s fast but odds are he won’t contribute.

I’m trolling you and I know he’s been hurt, but he’s a class of 2018 kid who’s basically played one season in 5 years. He’s fast but odds are he won’t contribute.
The year before the season he was hurt he had 18 catches for 529 yards and 6 TDs. His speed being on the field alone stretches the defense vertically and he’s obviously a big play threat. That’s what you call not contributing? :lol:

The year before the season he was hurt he had 18 catches for 529 yards and 6 TDs. His speed being on the field alone stretches the defense vertically and he’s obviously a big play threat. That’s what you call not contributing? :lol:
His speed is an asset. But he also has what, one 100 yard receiving game in his career? 3 plus catches once? In 5 years.

I was trolling you but let’s keep it a stack and not hype him up. I hope he’s good for Miami for the reasons we’ve discussed (a good Miami and FSU levels the playing field and weakens the SEC) but odds are he won’t do much.

I’m actually a little surprised you guys took him. Prob a sign as to where Bryant is leaning.

Last edited:

5c5e9651-2c19-4c26-9cba-9141b7041332_text.gif

864dde8c-d08d-4918-ac46-dd88bf91508a_text.gif

His speed is an asset. But he also has what, one 100 yard receiving game in his career? 3 plus catches once? In 5 years.

I was trolling you but let’s keep it a stack and not hype him up. I hope he’s good for Miami for the reasons we’ve discussed (a good Miami and FSU levels the playing field and weakens the SEC) but odds are he won’t do much.

I’m actually a little surprised you guys took him. Prob a sign as to where Bryant is leaning.
you’re kinda talking in circles and missing the point. Having him on the field stretches the defense vertically. His last year under Satterfield he has 700+ all purpose yards. Who is hyping him up? He’s a guy that serves a clear role and there’s no one on our roster like him. Nobody is asking nor expecting him to come in and be the #1 or #2 WR at Miami. It’s ok that you’re not familiar with our roster. We aren’t good.

Miami hasn’t recruited Gary Bryant in months. Confirmed by his Dad. The new OC/WR coach weren’t high on him. Similar production to the guy you’re saying won’t do much — so kind of a weird position to take, outside of the fact that you think Bryant is good because he was a USC recruit. Harrell has outperformed his HS ranking and Bryant has underperformed his. I’ll take the bigger WR with an obvious skill that transfers being elite speed. Miami doesn’t need anymore a 5’10 180 types masquerading a Z.

you’re kinda talking in circles and missing the point. Having him on the field stretches the defense vertically. His last year under Satterfield he has 700+ all purpose yards. Who is hyping him up? He’s a guy that serves a clear role and there’s no one on our roster like him. Nobody is asking nor expecting him to come in and be the #1 or #2 WR at Miami. It’s ok that you’re not familiar with our roster. We aren’t good.

Miami hasn’t recruited Gary Bryant in months. Confirmed by his Dad. The new OC/WR coach weren’t high on him. Similar production to the guy you’re saying won’t do much — so kind of a weird position to take, outside of the fact that you think Bryant is good because he was a USC recruit. Harrell has outperformed his HS ranking and Bryant has underperformed his. I’ll take the bigger WR with an obvious skill that transfers being elite speed. Miami doesn’t need anymore a 5’10 180 types masquerading a Z.
Yeah ok. Idgaf about Gary Bryant but I’ll play:

Tyler Harrell is 6’0” and a 2018 recruit who has 22 career catches for 577 yards and 6 TDs in 5 seasons.

Gary Bryant is 5’11” and a 2020 recruit with 53 career catches for 645 yards and 7 TDs.

5 years of eligibility compared to 3. 1 inch of difference. yet they’ve played the exact same years and there’s 100 hundred yards separating the two. Harrell’s career best performance was 2 catches for 100 yards and 1 TD Vs UVA. He’s had more than 2 receptions in a game twice in his career. Gary did that 8 times in the 2021 season alone.

No, please, tell me more about the bigger receiver who’s actually better and how you actually didn’t want the other guy and I’m just a homer. Lol at “an obvious skill.” He obviously never plays.

Harrell sucks. I hope he’s good for you but so far he sucks.

Yeah ok. Idgaf about Gary Bryant but I’ll play:

Tyler Harrell is 6’0” and a 2018 recruit who has 22 career catches for 577 yards and 6 TDs in 5 seasons.

Gary Bryant is 5’11” and a 2020 recruit with 53 career catches for 645 yards and 7 TDs.

5 years of eligibility compared to 3. 1 inch of difference. yet they’ve played the exact same years and there’s 100 hundred yards separating the two. Harrell’s career best performance was 2 catches for 100 yards and 1 TD Vs UVA. He’s had more than 2 receptions in a game twice in his career. Gary did that 8 times in the 2021 season alone.

No, please, tell me more about the bigger receiver who’s actually better and how you actually didn’t want the other guy and I’m just a homer. Lol at “an obvious skill.” He obviously never plays.

Harrell sucks. I hope he’s good for you but so far he sucks.
You’re just arguing to argue at this point. Meant to say 5’10 180 X by the way. Miami wants this guy for his speed to play a role — Gary Bryant Jr wants to go some where and be “the guy”. Miami didn’t think he was that guy. You can think Harrell sucks. He’ll be a deep ball threat, take some crossers for a big game, and compete for Kickoff return. All of this because you wanted to troll and make a stupid comment? :lol:

Fully expect Harrell to have 2 catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs against A&M in Miami next year…assuming TVD is back without Gattis.

Fully expect Harrell to have 2 catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs against A&M in Miami next year…assuming TVD is back without Gattis.
I sure as hell hope so. The offense in the last game on both sides was awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom