OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I see going forward is you’re going to have the same 10 teams make it yearly (some off talent and some off name/conference affiliation) and the random 2 teams, then the crying about that will commence.
I think we’ll see a LOT more parity than what we currently see in the playoff field. That’s all you can ask for.
So as someone called out atlsfinest atlsfinest for being against expansion because it adds games for UGA (or Bama) to get to the title game let’s keep it funky and admit being pro expansion because a lot of our teams can’t make it otherwise
Might be your motivation :lol:. I’ve been anti-expansion for a while, given it’s more free games that these kids will be playing. I do think that it’s a good idea for the sport in general, though.

I think we’ll see a LOT more parity than what we currently see in the playoff field. That’s all you can ask for.

Might be your motivation :lol:. I’ve been anti-expansion for a while, given it’s more free games that these kids will be playing. I do think that it’s a good idea for the sport in general, though.

Man I’m so wishy washy when my team makes the playoff :lol: they always get a tough first game (Bama, Clemson 3x). They beat Bama and won the Natty. Get shutout by Clemson, lose a heartbreaker to Clemson, and then finally beat Clemson and get rewarded by getting washed by one of the best Bama offenses we’ve ever seen :lol:

They need to go ahead and expand it to 68 teams like basketball so my Noles can squeak into the playoffs :nthat:8):pimp:

But who did y’all miss out on as a result of that?

Elias Ricks. Everyone :lol:

It’s probably more so a schematic issue and/or an evaluation issue. I think you believe in the development fallacy a little too much, as I’ve already told you. Is Kirby Smart some great developer or is he loading his team with talent and putting them in the best position to succeed (defensive side)? Dabo’s biggest issue is that he has his system and that’s what he’s going to throw out there, regardless. Like Bobby Layne Bobby Layne said, this isn’t a new issue and people have been killing them for their offensive scheme for years now, they just had 1st round talent at QB and WR to overcome it.

I think we’re saying the same thing. What is good coaching/development besides putting talent in a position to best showcase it?

If you keep getting kids that are 5 stars coming in and they’re considered worse when they leave or go undrafted then at some point that’s on the coaches.

Last edited:
Fb_eoCEWAAMnyGV
Bruh UGA knocked Oregon all the way out of the top 25 :lol:

🤣🤣🤣

Coach o looks very comfortable and It looks like you understands he'll never coach at a high level again, especially when you consider all the crazy stories that came out of LSU in 2020 and 2021.

It's also highlights the ridiculousness of these buyouts. Coach o would have accepted the LSU head coaching job with a $0 buyout, was LSU concerned that another school was going to hire him away or something?

🤣🤣🤣

Coach o looks very comfortable and It looks like you understands he'll never coach at a high level again, especially when you consider all the crazy stories that came out of LSU in 2020 and 2021.

It's also highlights the ridiculousness of these buyouts. Coach o would have accepted the LSU head coaching job with a $0 buyout, was LSU concerned that another school was going to hire him away or something?

I think he'll get another P5 coaching gig

He's too charming and charismatic to get shut out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom