OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

11254149.jpeg

It’s too late for them to block UCLA’s move but by giving all athletics decision making powers to the UC president they can enact this move which was proposed:

“ at the end of the public session that they were discussing UCLA share of the revenue being uses to cover 10% of specific sports related expenses for all the other UC Colleges in their system. The Bruins purse will take a hit there.”

Crabs in a bucket.

You’re more confident that nako xl nako xl
I keep going back and forth. Everything I’ve seen says we should be good (except on the defensive line) but this is the least certain I’ve ever been about our personnel because literally every starter is new. We’ve never seen them play together so there’s really nothing to judge on and our media isn’t allowed to watch practice. Our offensive line will be really good though (they were last year despite narratives people who don’t pay attention to us paint.)

Based off that and what I saw in the spring game, from OU in the past, and the fact that we used to run the PAC with a terrible coach and now we have an elite one…

I’d guess 8-4 is our floor, PAC Championship is our ceiling.

I would bet he bounces before he sees the field 🤷‍♂️

They’re still over the scholly limit. If they weren’t desperate/Bliff didn’t go to bat for this kid, I don’t think they’d waste their time.

I’m happy to have him, but this doesn’t say great things about Upshaw and the rest of those guys IMO.

They’re still over the scholly limit. If they weren’t desperate/Bliff didn’t go to bat for this kid, I don’t think they’d waste their time.

I’m happy to have him, but this doesn’t say great things about Upshaw and the rest of those guys IMO.
They def need bodies on the edge

Call me old school but it's going to be so annoying having games on the streaming platforms like Peacock, Amazon Prime, etc. and not be able to easily switch between games. With Xfinity going in apps and then back to normal cable is very laggy at least for me.

Call me old school but it's going to be so annoying having games on the streaming platforms like Peacock, Amazon Prime, etc. and not be able to easily switch between games. With Xfinity going in apps and then back to normal cable is very laggy at least for me.
I feel the same way.

It's going to be awful. Most of these apps aren't up to par. Try streaming English Premier League through Peacock and it is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom