OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1690238885516.png

It’s more about analytics and that being used in decision making. Passing has been more efficient than running since before the rules even changed. The analytics boomed just caused people to lean into it even more coupled with the rules changes.

This is interesting. Hadn't seen this before.

Miami vs Va Tech was the sh*t, mid 90's to early 2000's

avy check :pimp: :pimp: :smokin

I wanted a Macho Harris Va Tech jersey bad

i ain’t heard the name macho harris in a decade bro , you took me 1,2 waaaay back😂 😂

that era of Tech football was so :emoji_fire: :smokin

everything went to hell when taj boyd picked clemson over tech…but for real tech ain’t been relevant since tyrod…

What's impressive about Harbaugh is he's managed to go from Sept 8, 2018 to Sept 6, 2025 (scheduled) without playing a non conference game outside of the Big House.

Suspensions of this magnitude should be conference games IMO.

No point in having a big arm if you aren’t accurate or can’t make the right decisions. We’ve seen it time and time again.

Accuracy is the most important component of having arm talent
See Anthony Richardson.

But of course Anthony at least has freakish leg talent.

I'm confused at all of the Milton love. He looked that good against Clemson?

What's impressive about Harbaugh is he's managed to go from Sept 8, 2018 to Sept 6, 2025 (scheduled) without playing a non conference game outside of the Big House.

Suspensions of this magnitude should be conference games IMO.

The suspension is a joke so no it shouldn't be conference games.

See Anthony Richardson.

But of course Anthony at least has freakish leg talent.

I'm confused at all of the Milton love. He looked that good against Clemson?

Milton is a talented player with the biggest arm in the nation and he plays in a single, QB friendly offense that will allow him to put up big numbers. If you look at Josh Heupel's QB during his time at UCF, you'll see that despite having new quarterbacks his offenses put up similar passing numbers.

The opportunity for Joe to show out exists and I can imagine a scenario where he plays himself into the late first or early second round. You know at his pro day he's going to have a throw that makes the scouts jaws drop (a la Zach Wilson)

The difference between Richardson and Milton tho is that while Milton is a good athlete he doesn’t like to run and doesn’t really have the instincts for it either. He HAS to win from the pocket.

It’s easy to imagine a NFL offense with training wheels for Richardson while he figures things out from a passing perspective. That’s not going to be the case for Milton.

avy check :pimp: :pimp: :smokin

i ain’t heard the name macho harris in a decade bro , you took me 1,2 waaaay back😂 😂

that era of Tech football was so :emoji_fire: :smokin

everything went to hell when taj boyd picked clemson over tech…but for real tech ain’t been relevant since tyrod…
Next thing we know 5am6oody72 5am6oody72 is gonna come in here

Damn, really weird that he didn’t end up in the NFL

I believe he had some kind of health issue (hip surgery?) and wanted something less stressful for a year. He will have HC offers or NFL offers again next year, but he gets a relatively low stress job for a year with a guy he trusts in Bielema. Wisconsin is still paying him, too.

It’s a win/win for both parties IMO. Illinois needs someone like that hanging around the program since they have a first year DC

I think media days can be good for some of the narrative and storyline building we see during the season.

And if you’re lucky you get some cattiness and **** talk too. There was a lot of it at pac 12 media days, though that conference is notoriously petty.

Makes me think of Mike Leach. Media days aren't the same without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom