OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I hope we'll be able to apply discount codes on the Beast cw just like the Maccabi and White/Navys last month or so.

Finally busted out my Navys for Christmas... felt amazing to put them on after all these years.

My mom commented on how much she liked them and she thought it was so cool that shoes I had in high school I can wear brand new now.

She's 70 :lol: it was sweet

2 pairs easily. Hope yall that calling them trash don't do a face turn. Can't believe people complaining about these. These are the rarest lebrons that are releasing to the GP that initially weren't. They are FIRE and not bc they were limited either.

yeah... definitely trying to grab another pair to hoop in after i turn my first pair into beaters.....

unless.... i hoop in the maccabi's.....

Navy’s 133 shipped

Navy’s 133 shipped

Not available in your region
?

Edit - Nevermind it’s working now
Thank you 🔥🔥

g-time g-time get em if u need em still, I got a 13

Last edited:
Navy’s 133 shipped

Damn shows 168 for me. Is there a discount code?

I hope y’all are right that these are official on the court.
My first pair of retro 2s. Loved playing in OGs. Would not plan to rock casually

I hope y’all are right that these are official on the court.
My first pair of retro 2s. Loved playing in OGs. Would not plan to rock casually
I think if you liked the OG’s then you will be happy with these.

Only thing I would mention and it’s pretty obvious is that newer mesh materials def feel better on court than OG leather and the like…but the best compliment that I can give these shoes is that they don’t feel old school. So if you are okay with mid-cut shoes then these are a really good bball performance shoe!

Back
Top Bottom