OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most entertaining thing about Coach Prime's success at Colorado is that it is attracting fans who don't watch football. Some of the takes I've seen over the last couple of weeks from people who clearly do not watch the sport are wild.

Dude wants to revoke this kid scholarship for a play that resulted in a 15-yard of flag 🤣

Never in my entire life did I think that at a game in Boulder Lil Wayne would lead the Buffs out on the field and at the same game Master P would be on the sideline.

If you’ve ever been to Boulder you’ll know exactly why I’m typing this. Prime has turned one of the whitest cities in the country into the epicenter of sports and entertainment and more specifically black sports and entertainment. Remarkable.

It might be time to cop that ‘I Ain’t Hard to Find’ hoodie.

You never know. The interesting thing is that Alabama, LSU, Texas a&m and Arkansas all have losses but none of them are conference losses. The West is still completely wide open and the opportunity is there for Texas a&m to win the division. Heck, my Dawgs aren't exactly looking like world beaters either. Still wouldn't surprise me if a team from the West won the conference.
Feels like a perfect storm year for Lane to get away with being Lane and slide into Atlanta.

Never in my entire life did I think that at a game in Boulder Lil Wayne would lead the Buffs out on the field and at the same game Master P would be on the sideline.

If you’ve ever been to Boulder you’ll know exactly why I’m typing this. Prime has turned one of the whitest cities in the country into the epicenter of sports and entertainment and more specifically black sports and entertainment. Remarkable.

Sensational.

Which is why I don't mind the added attention garnered by Coach Prime, as a life-long CFB fan. Balances out the thinly veiled racism put forth by a majority of his critics :lol:

I remember the 90's , black players and students used to claim the police would profile them anywhere they went in boulder.

Deion just a “coach” he’s not the ordinary coach. Dude is one of the most iconic athletes ever :lol: :lol:

Nah, I get it and personally I don’t really have a problem with it either and I think Prime having success as a coach is good for the sport.

It’s just a interesting dynamic that we don’t see normally with coaches.

Even with Mike nobody was really rooting for him to have success like that as a GM/Owner like they were when he was player. Are Bron stans going to start rooting for the squad he’s GM/Owner of one day?

Are Bron stans going to start rooting for the squad he’s GM/Owner of one day?
Nah, I think Deion is a unique cult of personality case. Especially with how he started “doing it for HBCUs” — when he was really doing it for Deion, because it’s always been about Deion. I think to a lot of people he represents bucking respectability politics and these structures that are clearly built for white coaches, which I get. He’s just the worse possible messenger for me personally :lol:

Back
Top Bottom