OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s MUGA in here

Yes it is

michael-irvin-ahahahaha.gif

giphy.gif

The crazy thing is that I actually like Caleb, Lincoln and what they’re trying to build. My only real team that I can’t stand is Clemson led by DLK. This isn’t about USC vs Colorado it is about USC’s defense and potentially wasting a generational talent. Even before this season you will find post after post by me of how no lead was safe with the USC defense and how the USC defense was the worst defense that I had seen all year. I think it wasn’t until the first Utah game did a certain poster mention the defense but then it flipped into Utah has higher ranked recruits than USC on defense and that the Oregon State game was the real defense.

The crazy thing is that I actually like Caleb, Lincoln and what they’re trying to build. My only real team that I can’t stand is Clemson led by DLK. This isn’t about USC vs Colorado it is about USC’s defense and potentially wasting a generational talent. Even before this season you will find post after post by me of how no lead was safe with the USC defense and how the USC defense was the worst defense that I had seen all year. I think it wasn’t until the first Utah game did a certain poster mention the defense but then it flipped into Utah has higher ranked recruits than USC on defense and that the Oregon State game was the real defense.
Bro just @ me. I've never seen someone post so many targeted posts but be scared to say my name like I'm voldemort or something. If you want to be ornery, lean in to it. Stop hiding behind the gimmicks.

Maybe I don't remember. Show me where I said Utah had higher ranked recruits and I'll give you the attention you need so bad.

Until then, focus on your own team: Miami, or Colorado, or whatever corny **** you've got going this week.

You got it man. You’re a Deion Stan and he can do no wrong. You conveniently ignored his sham prep school scandal and responded only to teammates and other players liking him.

Like I said, there are nuanced conversations to be had that a lot of the newfound Deion CFB crew just isn’t willing to even begin to discuss in good faith.

Ain't nobody above criticism but you sounded like Jason Whitlock bruh. :lol: Sad.

You the same dude that hating when he took the job. I'll take the word of people that know him personally over NTers.

Bro just @ me. I've never seen someone post so many targeted posts but be scared to say my name like I'm voldemort or something. If you want to be ornery, lean in to it. Stop hiding behind the gimmicks.

Maybe I don't remember. Show me where I said Utah had higher ranked recruits and I'll give you the attention you need so bad.

Until then, focus on your own team: Miami, or Colorado, or whatever corny **** you've got going this week.
This whole thread been subliminals shots since the Colorado hype started. The casuals shots, frontin like folks don’t know football because they aren’t in here regularly. Can’t speak for everyone but a lot of us put the pads on, just don’t have time to keep up with what’s going in every conference every week. Acting elistist about posting in a thread is a low form of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom