OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone relax :lol:
giphy.gif

Bro just @ me. I've never seen someone post so many targeted posts but be scared to say my name like I'm voldemort or something. If you want to be ornery, lean in to it. Stop hiding behind the gimmicks.

Maybe I don't remember. Show me where I said Utah had higher ranked recruits and I'll give you the attention you need so bad.

Until then, focus on your own team: Miami, or Colorado, or whatever corny **** you've got going this week.
@LiarNako. You sir have the worst takes of anyone in here like you on SC’s payroll or in their media department. Posting nonsense about Oklahoma and or Oregon when you are an SC fan and you have OU’s old coach. You hang out more on OU boards than actual OU fans and coming running back over here to tell how mean they were to Lincoln. You stay speaking with so much bass about everyone else but then get offended talking about casuals when their takes are more reasoned than yours ever have been. Classic spiderman meme stuff. Every time your takes get exposed you write a full page dissertation when the search function on NT is very easy to use. Ain’t that why you have the nickname LyingNako?

Ain't nobody above criticism but you sounded like Jason Whitlock bruh. :lol: Sad.

You the same dude that hating when he took the job. I'll take the word of people that know him personally over NTers.
Yea, this sounds unhinged :lol:. You got it man. My history in this thread and website screams that I align with Jason Whitlock on this.

This whole thread been subliminals shots since the Colorado hype started. The casuals shots, frontin like folks don’t know football because they aren’t in here regularly. Can’t speak for everyone but a lot of us put the pads on, just don’t have time to keep up with what’s going in every conference every week. Acting elistist about posting in a thread is a low form of entertainment.

Everyone relax :lol:
giphy.gif
Thread since opening week

1E55KV.gif

Yea, this sounds unhinged :lol:. You got it man. My history in this thread and website screams that I align with Jason Whitlock on this.

Jason Whitlock literally been talking with the same sarcastic hater vibe about Deion. Like I said nobody is above criticism. If he lose the rest of the season he deserves it but I'm not with tearing down and painting a false image of somebody that has done tangible things in our community.

Jason Whitlock literally been talking with the same sarcastic hater vibe about Deion. Like I said nobody is above criticism. If he lose the rest of the season he deserves it but I'm not with tearing down and painting a false image of somebody that has done tangible things in our community.
“Sarcastic hater vibe” :lol:.

Like I said, there a VALID critiques of Deion that you have been unwilling to engage in. Deion being a Black coach doesn’t absolve him of any of the same **** that I’d criticize any white coach for. And just because he’s done “tangible things” in the community doesn’t excuse the real examples of things like Prime Prep as well. You haven’t spoken about any of this with nuance. You’re just a Stan, and that’s cool.

Like I said, there a VALID critiques of Deion that you have been unwilling to engage in. Deion being a Black coach doesn’t absolve him of any of the same **** that I’d criticize any white coach for. And just because he’s done “tangible things” in the community doesn’t excuse the real examples of things like Prime Prep as well. You haven’t spoken about any of this with nuance. You’re just a Stan, and that’s cool.

1695077403797.png

Aight fam :lol:

Real corny hater energy right here. You sound like a 75 year old white man from Alabama.

@LiarNako. You sir have the worst takes of anyone in here like you on SC’s payroll or in their media department. Posting nonsense about Oklahoma and or Oregon when you are an SC fan and you have OU’s old coach. You hang out more on OU boards than actual OU fans and coming running back over here to tell how mean they were to Lincoln. You stay speaking with so much bass about everyone else but then get offended talking about casuals when their takes are more reasoned than yours ever have been. Classic spiderman meme stuff. Every time your takes get exposed you write a full page dissertation when the search function on NT is very easy to use. Ain’t that why you have the nickname LyingNako?

This is the post you’ve based your entire personality around the past year?

IMG_3601.jpeg

Again, as I said then, it doesn’t shock me that you took “30 year olds on both lines” literally because humor has never been your strong suit.

You’re right, none of us wanted to retain Grinch and I’d actually talk football with you there, but we both know that wouldn’t give you the self esteem jolts that get you through your day like the 🤣 notifications do. You’re the guy that never realized it’s not your fart joke people are laughing at anymore.

Back
Top Bottom