OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting washed looking at this outfit

Can’t say the kid doesn’t have the right attitude though

Blackburn should have been “ejaculated”.

pug-what.gif

Nah, I think Deion is a unique cult of personality case. Especially with how he started “doing it for HBCUs” — when he was really doing it for Deion, because it’s always been about Deion. I think to a lot of people he represents bucking respectability politics and these structures that are clearly built for white coaches, which I get. He’s just the worse possible messenger for me personally :lol:

People were naive if they thought this man was going to stay at an HBCU.

With West Coast, Pacific time zone schools going to the Big Ten does this mean those West Coast schools like USC and UCLA well basically never have a night game (starting at 7-7:30 PT) again?

I would imagine the Big ten broadcast partners already aren't a big fan of games that start at 7pm PT/10 pm ET and the Big ten tends to put their marquee matchups earlier in the day.
They will stay play later out there…The late night Rutgers at UCLA type matchups sounds like perfect content fillers…The conference can have live games on all day n night now

It's gonna get nasty when Colorado loses a game. For the record, I think most if not all of these P5 teams in a hunt to with the Natty will have a loss.

Prime is saving us from another ho-hum college football season and cats running around losing their mind.

It went he can't coach to he's not a coach to TCU is just another program and now I'm hearing Bo Nix is all of a sudden a top tier quarterback.

Cats are literally saying any/everything to discredit Prime.

Is Bo Nix not a top 15-20 QB? How would saying Bo Nix is a top QB discredit prime? Wouldn’t that be a good thing if they beat him?

Another example of those wild takes y’all make to try to act like someone’s slighting that man :lol:

Last edited:
They will stay play later out there…The late night Rutgers at UCLA type matchups sounds like perfect content fillers…The conference can have live games on all day n night now
Think I read somewhere the Big 10 will play late Friday night games too.

It's gonna get nasty when Colorado loses a game. For the record, I think most if not all of these P5 teams in a hunt to with the Natty will have a loss.

Prime is saving us from another ho-hum college football season and cats running around losing their mind.

It went he can't coach to he's not a coach to TCU is just another program and now I'm hearing Bo Nix is all of a sudden a top tier quarterback.

Cats are literally saying any/everything to discredit Prime.
Bo Nix is a top tier college QB …

Back
Top Bottom