OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kobe-not (2).gif

Still need to see how *different* it is from trash Madden
I agree before I go out and buy a PS5. As long as they keep the servers up for NCAA14. I am happy

According to most sports books he has some of the highest odds going into the season. He is the starting quarterback of what will likely be the number one team in the nation going into the season, it's not a far-fetched and I expect him to perform well. Stetson Bennett was a Heisman finalist
Ah, so you mean the QB on the top team bump.
What's the receiver room looking like without Brock and the rest of them? If they came all the way for Mike Jack and their mods are calling him a #1 it can't be excellent?
Mike Jack and Colby Young. Taking kids who weren’t Miami or SC’s #1 WRs to be the featured WRs in that offense with a tougher schedule than this year too. We’ll see.

I have purposefully not bought a PS5 because the only game that I want to play on there NCAA Football. When it drops though that will change.

I just won the natty last night on NCAA 14 with UNC Charlotte 😂😂
I’ve got the 360 sitting in a box with apple juice stains all over it. Pretty sure NCAA 14 is in the disk drive too. The Bama Michigan game the other night had me fishing it out :lol:

Georgia might be the front runner but I think Ohio State is still in play.

These Alabama fans are really in meltdown mode. They weren't complaining when they were the ones receiving high level transfers like Jahymr Gibbs, Jameson Williams and the guys that got from Georgia (Jermaine Burton and Trez Marshall). Now that Alabama isn't the one benefiting all of a sudden the system needs to be changed and the sport is dead.

Last edited:
These Alabama fans are really in meltdown mode. They weren't complaining when they were the ones receiving high level transfers like Jahymr Gibbs, Jameson Williams and the guys that got from Georgia (Jermaine Burton and Trez Marshall). Now that Alabama isn't the one benefiting all of a sudden the system needs to be changed and the sport is dead.
Saban left at the absolute worst possible time. Not that it's his fault or there's anything he/they could've done about the timing.

But having to change coaches and re-open the portal for your players at a time when everyone else's portals are closed is... brutal. Your roster effectively turns into an Alamo situation where you're under siege and there's no escape/reinforcements coming.

But while their portal is open... Jalen Hale ...

judge-judy-watch.gif

Last edited:
Saban left at the absolute worst possible time. Not that it's his fault or there's anything he/they could've done about the timing.

But having to change coaches and re-open the portal for your players at a time when everyone else's portals are closed is... brutal. Your roster effectively turns into an Alamo situation where you're under siege and there's no escape/reinforcements coming.

judge-judy-watch.gif
Bama can ***** with that bull****.

There’s nothing they can say that will convince me Saban didn’t know he was going to quit for weeks, if not months, now.

Oh the day he decided to step down just so happened to be the day classes started and their early enrollees and transfers were locked in? So there’s the risk if a kid does leave the ncaa won’t give him immediate eligibility (court ruling pending)? FOH.

Yes he was working right up to the end. Because he’s a control freak and will still shadow run the program Barry Alvarez or Darth Sidious style. As such, he didn’t want his empire to crumble immediately.

Last edited:

Georgia might be the front runner but I think Ohio State is still in play.

I think you guys got him with hiring T Rob

judge-judy-watch.gif

Totally agree. Nick Saban put them in a bad spot by retiring after the transfer portal closed. Michigan is likely to be in a similar situation when harbaugh leaves.

Washington and Arizona are in the exact same situation and I don't see them complaining nearly as much as Alabama fans.

Yeah Bama gonna have a long 30 days with every other team being able to go after their players while they can’t do anything or go after anyone else’s (besides Washington/Zona)

Ya hate to see it :lol:

Ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun. I don't care about any *****ing from Bama and their fanbase. These are the same dudes who used to pick kids off of other peoples commitment list and have them grayshirt to be in their class.....only to cut them loose 1 or 2 years later.

Sounds like Kaydn Proctor may be next up for them to hit the portal

Back
Top Bottom