Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Just put Riddick Bowe’s face on Razor Ruddock’s body
1689193147797.gif

Seeing this video got me hyped for the fight... always been hyped about it but now that its official and weeks away I can't wait... I was even thinking of copping the pay per view to watch at the crib but might just end up going to the bar to see the fight

Mitch Green tried to punk Mike at a New York clothing store

They weren’t scared of Mike at all

Most of them were much taller and had the reach advantage so they went into the fight feeling good about their chances
Wasn't Mitch Green on PCP and got his *** whooped outside the store? but dude just kept coming (pause) because of the drugs?

I remember back in the day when Tyson fought Holyfield that church members at my church were encouraged to pray that Evander would beat the “evil” Tyson. 😂 😂 😂 :smh:
Notre Dame vs Miami football in the 90s was marketed as church goers vs convicts

I mean he's out late night in LA. With his security. team And wasn't driving the car. But you would think someone on a "security" team would've claimed the gun or at least had it registered.

Either way, it's crazy out here nowadays. We've seen stars getting targeted robbed & killed in LA. I can't blame him.

I mean he's out late night in LA. With his security. team And wasn't driving the car. But you would think someone on a "security" team would've claimed the gun or at least had it registered.

Either way, it's crazy out here nowadays. We've seen stars getting targeted robbed & killed in LA. I can't blame him.
Yeah, California is lawless. You're better off caught with it than without it.

Right he’ll be fine , easy out….registered owner/security member left it in the whip on arrival, and didn’t ride back

We all knew Teofimo wasn’t retiring :rofl:

Had Mike stayed with the people that brought him in the game

He was going to finish his career undefeated and would have gone down as the best Pound for Pound fighter of all time

That is an undeniable fact

I love Mike he is why I got into boxing but let’s stop acting like he is this untouchable god like figure in boxing. He was beating up on bums. Once Mike got hit or went into the later rounds it was a wrap for him. He would never beat a prime Lewis or Holyfield. Holyfield took his best shots and never went down.

I love Mike he is why I got into boxing but let’s stop acting like he is this untouchable god like figure in boxing. He was beating up on bums. Once Mike got hit or went into the later rounds it was a wrap for him. He would never beat a prime Lewis or Holyfield. Holyfield took his best shots and never went down.
No its the other way around

Lewis and Holyfield would have never beat a prime Tyson

He fought like 20+ dudes in a little over a year so yeah he fought some dudes that weren’t title contenders

But are we going to really act like this man wasn’t the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world at the F’n age of 21⁉️

Back
Top Bottom